Chapter 6

Time passes since the day they found Luffy. It's been months now, and many interesting things had occured these past months. Like when the time Thatch play a prank with the 10th commander's division with the help of Luffy, Ace, and Sabo. And getting chased around the deck by the angry crewmembers covered with paints and sparkles.

While everyone just laugh at them enjoying the chaos that happened around the moby deck.

And theres also when the time Luffy literally make everyone chases him around the deck after a bath, running around completely naked and cheerfully, without a care in whoever saw him.

When it first happened, everyone was in chaos. Running around just to catch the mischievous little brat.

That's also when they first realized just how troublesome the kid are. Much more troublesome than the other two brats combined.

They also learned that no matter where the brat goes, he always got in any kind of trouble. Or let just say Luffy attract trouble and trouble finds him.

But even though all the things that happened (and are going to happen), their all glad to have him on board and making their life more chaotic than it already was meanwhile enjoying themselves.

~•~•~

For the past month they also began teaching Luffy about human etiquette. And now he has a basic understanding of the things he needed to know and what to do in the future.

They also teach him on things he shouldn't do and what to do when his in a predicament.

But no matter how much patients everyone have, they're still having a difficulty on making Luffy sit still and listen to them for 5 minutes!

The kid had an attention span worst than a fish in the ocean!

The only time the kid would sit still more than 5 minutes is when Whitebeard is telling the kid a story with his brothers about pirates and their adventure.

Just like right now, the kids were listening again to their pops about his adventures in the past. While listening little Luffy's eyes are literally sparkling! While commenting on how cool their adventure was and how awesome it is.

The kid just look so cute!

No one can just say 'no' to that face, how can that kid look so cute! Everyone just adore him. Even if his only here in the ship for months.

Everyone just keep spoiling him and giving him everything he want and needs. The kid's just so innocent and cute!

*Time-skip*

Luffy is bored. After the story telling with Gaint banana mustache, he and his brothers decided to play around the moby deck.

But after awhile, Ace fell asleep while running. But before he got to kiss the floor and skid for a few meters, Marco catch him first and gently put him down to the side so he can sleep more comfortably.

Then he and Sabo decided to play connect the freckles with Ace face with a marker, while silently laughing at their brother's face. Marco and the others on the deck also laugh at what the boys are doing.

Then afterwards Sabo decided to take a nap next to the sleeping Ace. And because of that, Luffy was left alone since he didn't want to take a nap like his big brothers. Now having nothing to do, it didn't take long for Luffy to be bored. And while looking for something fun, he got hungry.

So Luffy's determined to go find Thatchy and ask him for food. It did not take him that long to find the said man, chatting with Namur.

"Thatchy~ food~"

"Oh, Luffy. What are you doing here? Where's Ace and Sabo?" Ask Thatch while picking up the kid.

" There sleeping over there" Said Luffy while pointing at the direction of his brothers. "Food?" Repeat Luffy now looking at Thatch with a puppy eyes that you can't deny.

Thatch look at Luffy after checking if  Ace and Sabo were really asleep. But then he saw Luffy with puppy eyes, his heart feels like it's being shot an arrow. And he can't just help but hug the boy tighter.

Luffy just giggle at Thatch and also hug him back, while Namur just smile and chuckle at the two's antics. After Thatch collected himself he then said.

"Then, let's go and feed that big tummy yours. How about some steak?" Said Thatch while poking Luffy's stomach making the said kid giggle again and cheered for the meat."You coming Namur?" He ask to the fishman who just nodded as his answer.

Then they all went to galley to get some food.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~
Hey guys! Its been awhile, how are you all doing?
Here's my new update, hope you enjoy it!
Write down on the comment section below on what you think about this chapter.

And please check out the other story I make. Its a oneshot about Zoro. Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Jane~