Part 3.

Ceyoncae aka Cey POV
Time- 9:36am
Location- Michigan

It's the next day and I didn't sleep to well .I had bad dreams ,bugs crawling on me ,and I was also uncomfortable .Today was gonna be the day I start my life over .I got work tonight @ the strip club so my goal is to make at least $2000 tonight .I know your problem wondering why don't I have any money since I work @ a strip club .Well on a regular night I make 900-1000 but Chris would always take it and leave me with nothing so that's why I literally have nothing. I got from off the side couch I slept in and walked to the nasty bathroom .I didn't have my toothbrush with me so I jus looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a little with my hands .I walked back to the front and put on my shoes .I walked outside the motel room standing on the balcony .I immediately started crying .My whole life was a mess .I really miss Chris but I know he is not right for me and I could do better .I always think of how my life would be if I just stayed with my parents and never left .I could of finished school ,had a hood job and even grew up with my little sister that is now 18 .I wonder how she is doing .I haven't talk to my parents or my sister since I moved with Chris which was 5 years ago . I honestly really missed them .......

Chris POV
Time - 10:00am
Location- Michigan

I was on my 12th beer since last night .Ion know where this hoe @ but she better get her ass home .She not even answering my fucking calls .I'm the one paying the bill for the mf phone and I can't even get in touch with her .Her li hoe ass prolly fucking that nigga that shot up truck last night . I got up and threw my glass beer at the wall making glass go everywhere .I was pissed !

Justice aka killa
Time - 10:20am
Location- Michigan

I was in my room playing 2K wit dese bitch ass niggas .They swear they was whooping my ass .I hoped off the game putting the controller on the dresser .I walked to my bathroom and took off my Shirt showing my tatted abs .I stripped from out my pants and boxers then turned on the shower getting .I took a 10 minute shower then got out wrapping the white towel around my waist .I walked in my room and grabbed my phone and called my
Nigga bricks to let him know I was on the way to the trap .

I got dressed then put on some cologne then grabbed my keys and walked downstairs .I walked in my garage getting in my rang-rover . I started it up and connected my phone playing "milk Marie"  .Det nigga rlly did his shit on det song omm . I pulled out my driveway getting on the road heading to the trap .20m later I pulled up and got out .I did our secret knock on the door then walked in. When I got all the way in bitches and niggas was sitting on they ass laughing with my money laid out on the table. "DF GOING ON IN THIS BITCH" I yelled getting everybody attention. They all just looked at me scarred and shocked "CANT NB SAY SHIT" I yelled taking out my gun . My eyes turned black as I felt myself getting ready to kill somebody . "Who dying since cant nobody talk" I said smiling evil . Everybody had a scared look on they face except this one dude. I shot him in between his eyes since li nigga thought he was tough . "Clean this shit up now" I demanded walking out going to my office. When I made it bricks was sitting there smoking .we ain't have shit to do today but we was going to the club tonight.
-
-
-
-
-
Ceyoncae aka Cey POV
Time- 8:30pm
Location -Michigan .

I jus got off the city bus and made it to the club .I walked inside and went straight to the dressing room.I didn't have a outfit with me so I had to borrow one from one of the other girls. I ain't really have a issue wit nun of the girls .We was all like sisters .We wasn't real close but we was close enough to spare each other some cloths😂. "Girl I'm bouta dance my ass off tonight" my hg Jinna said curling ha red curls. "Girl tell me bout it, I'm tryna get this money tonight frfr" I said putting on the knee high hills. "LADIES BRING YALL ASS ON" our boss Smokey said with that fat ass blunt in his mouf and them ugly ass snake church shoes. "Girlll he swear he a pimp" Jinna said laughing "rite but come on" I said to her. We walked out to the stage lineup and waited until our name was called. Jinna went 1st and did a li 30m dance then my name was called up. It was a Saturday so the club was poppin. "NEXT UP WE HAVE SUNSHINE" the D.J called out letting me know it was my time to shine. I walked out on the stage and the crowd got hyped. I started dancing then my song came on -Freak hoe- I then started doing all type of tricks I didn't even know I could do .I was feeling the beat ! I was getting money coming from everywhere including girls. As I was dancing I noticed a familiar face In the crowd .I didn't really know wat I was actually seeing because of the big ass crowd of people .the dude was light skin with curls and tats .Maybe I was tripping but he was throwing money right along with his friend .After about 30-40m of dancing I picked up all my money and put it in my bag then walked off the stage . "BITCHHH OH MY GOD YU DID SO GOOD" all all the girls clapped wen I got to the dressing room ."thanks yall" I said clucking. "So wat yu about to do na" Jinna asked me . "I gotta do a couple of private dances then ima head home" I said lying about the "home" part . We had a li bit more of a conversation than I walked out and started giving private dances.
-
-
It's been like 2h and I gave like 8 private dances .As I was about to walk to the dressing room to get ready to leave ,this heavy handed ass person tapped my should. I turned around wit a mug on my face and it was the dude from the crowd. "Say I want a private dance" he said smirking . I rolled my eyes walking him to the private room

Justice aka killa
Time - 11:00pm
Location- Michigan

"Mane I'm bouta go get some pussy from one of these hoes real quick" my nigga bricks said. "Mane ite" I said as he got up walking away. I pulled out my phone about to go on ig until I seen this girl walk past me who looked familiar as hell. She was lightskin wit some knee high hills and a fat ass. Same girl who was doing all them damn tricks on that pole. I got up and walked behind ha then tapped ha shoulder. She turned around wit a stank face ."say I want a private dance" I said looking down @ ha short ass. She ain't say shit she jus guided me to the room . The whole time we was walking I was starting @ ha ass jiggle. We made it to the room and she sat me down and started doing ha shit .I started feeling on ha ass and det bih was soft as fuck . 40m to a hour later I paid ha then left out det bih. I called up Bricks and this nigga was @ some hoe house getting his dick sucked and fucked.I left out the club and went to my car making my way to the crib.

Y'all I know it took me forever to give y'all this called Des my fault 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.