Part 9.

Justice aka Killa
Location-Michigan
Time - 3:37pm

It's been 3 days and I been thinking about Cey since we stopped talking ,which was almost 3 weeks ago. I'm jus pissed mane , she really pregnant mane. My nigga bricks told me he saw ha in the ice cream shop and she hadda li bump.I ain't seen ha yet so Ionk how big she is. I grabbed my phone from off the couch on side of me and scrolled through my contacts until I found her number. I pressed it and it rung 4 times before she answered. "Hello" ha soft voice said into the phone. "Df took you so long to answer the fucking phone" I said mugging the air. "Fisrt of all wat yu not finna do is call me after 3 weeks questioning me about the phone bill I pay once a month with my money" she said catching a slight attitude. "Mane chill out and I'm finna come ova" I said hanging up.

I grabbed my keys and out my phone in my packet walking out the door. I got in my car and pulled off. She stayed like 20m away but how I drive I was gone make it there in like 10.
-
-
I was now here at Cey house and I was walking to her door. I knocked a couple time when I made it to the door. The door swung open and I was faced wit a pregnant Cey. She opened the door all the way and walked back in grabbing her BBQ chips off the counter walking to couch and starting ha show back. I walked to the couch and sat next to ha. "So I came here to watch you eat chips and watch tv" I said. "Last time I check I ain't tell yu bring yo tall yellow ass ova here" she said not looking at me. I then snatched ha chips causing her to snatch them back. I jus looked her belly as she sat on the couch.

Her and her belly' right now ^

"Df is you looking at" she said. I grabbed my keys and started to walk to the door about to leave. I couldn't be around her while she was pregnant wit sb els baby. Mane ion know why I cared so much but I did. As I was about to grab the front door I felt myself being dragged back. I turned around and Cey had tears going down her face as she hugged my waist. "I misseddd you so much please don't leave" she cried. I picked her up putting her legs around my waist. I walked her to the bed room and we wrestled our tongues with each other. When I made it to the bedroom I laid her on the bed. I looked at her in her eyes , which was my way of asking for permission. She nodded her head covering her face as I pulled down the boxers she had on. I looked up at her one more time then began licking her pussy. I Neva ate pussy b4 but I really wanted to eat hers. I spit on it then sticked my tongue in ,I felt her flinch which made me stick my tongue deeper. Her moans got louder. I took 2 of my fingers and began finger fucking her. I came up and began kissing her as I pulled down my pants. I came up from kissing her and spreader her legs wider. My manhood was now out and she was looking at it. I could tell she was a little scared "You sure you ready" i whispered in her ear" "ye-yes" she said. I started kissing on her neck to distract her while I try to fit it in. It's like she was a virgin. She was so tight and wet and warm. I kissed her neck as I played around her entrance. When I felt my manhood right inform of her entrance, I kissed her more and pushed myself all the way in. She gasped in pain flinching hard. "Wa-wait it hurts kil-killa" she stuttered moaning in pain. "Shhhh I got you" I stroked in and out slowly. I looked at her and she was scrunching her eyes closed right moaning holding my wrist. I could tell it still was still hurting but started to feel good.
-
-
-
"OH MY GOD KILLAAAAAAAAA" Cey screamed out my name scratching my back. I was sweating going fast and deep in her shit. "PL-PLEASEEE KILLAAAAA" she screamed out moaning" I then went harder and she screamed so loud I knew that her neighbors heard. I then pulled my self out her and she laid their trying to close her legs but they were shaking to much. "Naw we ain't done turn to ass around and arch yo fucking back" I said. "I can't killa" she said "don't make me say it again" I said. She turned around and arched ha back. I spit on ha pussy then rammed myself in her making her run and moan out loud. I then started beating ha shit in and she screamed my name. She put her hand on my stomach and I pushed it away. She then put it back and I slapped it away again. "IM BOUTA CUMMMM" she said loud. "Let det shit out baby" I said going harder. She creamed all on my dick. "You love me" I whispered in her ear stroking slow. She didn't answer. I speeded up and her moans got louder. "do you love me" I said once again. "YE-YES" she moaned out. "Yes what" I said going deeper. "To DEAP BABY" she moaned tryna push me out of her. "YES WHAT" I grunted going deeper and deeper breaking her walls. "YES DADDY" she screamed out. "I love you too baby" I said to her then took my manhood out and busted on her ass. She then got off her knees falling on the bed and I fell on top of her. We slept for the rest of the night.