Part 11.

Ceyoncae aka Cey
Location- Michigan
Time - 1:15pm

It's been like 4 months and I'm now 7 months pregnant. Me and killa still haven't made it official because we're taking slow. Iv been getting a lot of hate from people because iv been messing wit killa. But anyways today is killas birthday and he is turning 24. Dis nigga getting old if yu think about it. I'm at killa house rn tho and I'm cleaning up. He's out handling business or w/e. Oh and did I mention I started school ! I'm tryna get my degree and be a doctor. Also I found out I'm having a son. Can't wait to meet my little man.

After cleaning up I walked up the stairs going to the room and I instantly felt a pain hit me in my stomach. I fell on the stairs while still holding the rail. I held my stomach and looked down and there was blood. "AHHHHHH" I yelled out. It hurts so bad ! I crawled myself up the stairs slowly as tears rushed out my eyes and blood continued to gush out of me. Only thing I was thinking about was my baby boy. When I Finally made it up the stairs I crawled to the room and grabbing my phone from off the nightstand. I began to dial 911 then I called killa. Soon as killa answered everything went black.

Justice aka Killa
Location- Michigan
Time- 1:20pm

I was @ the trap tryna figure out who df stole 50 gran from me until I got a call from Cey. I answered and the sound of her crying and groaning came through the phone. I jumped up and started calling her name but she wouldn't andwer. The groans and crying then stopped and it was silent. No breathing no nothing. "CEYY" I yelled into the phone. "Nigga wtf yu screaming fa" bricks asked. "Something wrong with Cey" I said in shocked and ran out the trap. I got in my car and speeded to my crib. 5m later I swerved in the driveway and there was ambulance there alr. My front door was open and they were carrying cey on a stretcher. I looked at her and she had a breathing mask on and had blood everywhere. "WAT HAPPEND" "SHE ALRIGHT" SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING" I was screaming at everybody. Nobody wanted to tell me nothing. I pushed the nurse out the way and got in the back of the abundance with her. 2m later the ambulance pulled off and we were going to the hospital.
-
-
-
It's been about two hours iv been in the waiting room of the hospital. "Mr.Vane" the doctor called walking in the waiting room" I stood up and walked to him looking for answers. "I have bad and good news" he said. "Talk den nigga" I said irritated. "The baby is 7 months which mean he is a little to early, we can do a c-section while she is still out and there could be a possibility that she won't make it or we can wait till she wakes but the baby might not make it" he explained. I didn't know what to do. "Why can't yaw shock her ass and get her up now or something" I said wit a attitude. "Sir we can't shock a pregnant woman because its harm to the baby and it's not a guaranteed that it's gonna wake her" he said. "YOU A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU NEED TO SAVE HER AND MY BABY" I yelled noticing that I called the baby my baby. "Sir I'm trying to do everything I can" he said. Ik if I tell them to just wait till she wake up and the baby die Cey will never be able to forgive me, but I don't know what I will do without her. "Just go head and...do the c-section just please try and save her doc" I said with little tears coming down my face. Mane god please don't take her. It always feel like somebody die when they in my life. 1st it was my momma den it was my daughter now it's a possibility that Cey about to go. Mane dis all my fault, I should of been at the house wit ha.

Yaw I'm back ! 🤪