Part 12.

Justice aka Killa POV
Time- 1:27am
Location- Michigan .

I been sitting at dis hospital for hours now and I'm tired aab but I ain't leaving. Ionk if yaw know or not but the baby was born yesterday which was my birthday. Cey is in surgery and has been for like 6 hours na. I really hope she make it mane cuz I stg if she don't Ionk wat ima do. Ian take a shower or nun yet and I still haven't seen the baby. I don't know his height,how he look or even his name. I'm jus waiting for Cey to make it, she strong I jus know she gone make it. I got up and walked down the long hall going to the vending machine. As I was walking I saw amber. I continued to walked but then she called my name. Ian know wtf she was doin here and Ian gaf. "JUSTICE" she yelled. I hurried and turned around and walked to her and chocked her up against the wall chocking her hard af. "I'm pregnant" she said with the little air she had. I let her go and looked in her eyes. I remember the 1st time she told me det. Where my baby girl @ na ? dead. I chocked ha up to the wall again but even harder. She began going lifeless and I heard people yelling but all the screams was going in one ear and out the other. I felt tears coming down my eye. SHE REALLY GOT MY BABY KILLED ! I then felt hands pulling me off her. It was security guards. I slanged myself out the guards hands and looked amber in her eye as she gasped for air. I then walked off to my car. I made it to my car and got in slamming the door. I looked in my glove compartment and got the picture of my baby girl. I began shedding tears like a big ass baby. "WTF MANE" I yelled in anger as tears fell down my face. Then she got the nerve to tell me she pregnant again. Ion even know if it's mine. Amber is a big time hoe. She did have a little bump tho so I know she wasn't lying about actually being pregnant .

Diamond aka Amber POV
Time- 1:45am
Location- Michigan.

I know I hurt killa and I miss my baby girl as much as he do. Believe it or not I am pregnant with killas baby tho for the 2nd time. Yae I used to fuck every nigga that came my way but every since my baby girl got rapped to death by one of the niggas I was fucking with I learned my lesson. I only had sex with killa and one other guy every since.... I mean I think it's killas and I hope it is his tbh. It hurts me because I really love killa and I hurt him to the heart when our baby girl died.

-
-
-
-
-
Justice aka Killa POV
Time - 10:15am
Location- Michigan.

Last night was hard for me ain gone lie. I was sitting in the car crying for at least 3 hours.

I was waken up by the sound of a doctor calling my name. I opened my eyes to bright ass lights in the hospital. I was in the waiting room. "I have good news" the doctor said. I stood up ready for him to tell me that Cey was up. "The surgery was successful and she is awoke" he said slightly smiling at the fact that I was smiling . "Can I see ha" I said. " right this way" he said leading me to her room. We made it to her room and he walked off before I walked in her room. I opened the door slowly and seen the beautiful Cey I 1st met. I walked to her and bent down and we began hugging. I looked in her eyes and our lips connected. "Don't you ever scare me like that again" I said letting go from the kiss. "I'm sorry baby" she said smiling. "Where is my son ? Have you seen him?" She asked. "He ite and he Healthy and no I haven't seen him , I been to stressed worried about you" I said. Can you go ask the doctor to bring him to me" she said. "Ofc" I replied. I walked out the room and walked up the desc and asked them to bring the baby to her room. I then walked back to Cey room and she was eating grapes. I wanted to tell Cey how amber said she was pregnant with my baby but ain wanna stress her out nm and plus the baby probably not mines. Minutes later the doctors walked in the room with the baby. Cey sat up and as soon as she held him in her hands a tear fell from her eyes and she smiled. Iv never seen her this happy. I looked over at him and he was a handsome little fella. He made me think about my 1st time holding my baby girl. "So what are you gonna name him" I asked. "Kingston olay sangs " she replied with a smile.

I looked at her noticing that his middle name was my baby girl middle name. I gave her a smile and watched her bond with the baby. "He was born on your birthday you know" she said. "Yae ik" I said. "You want to hold him" she asked. "Naw I'm good"I said. "Please killa" she said. I grabbed the baby and rocked him while staring at him.

The doctors then walked in with the birth certificate. "Sign right here" the doctor told Cey while pointing some Where on the paper. 10 minutes later the doctor looked at me and asked "are you the father sir" me and Cey both looked at each other. I didn't know if I wanted to take another child under my wing but I was willing to take the chance. "Yes" I replied and I saw Cey give me a smile. The doctors told me here to sign my name and afterwards they took the paperwork and walked out. Later that day I went home and took me a shower and got Cey some food and I went back to the hospital and the 3 of us chilled for the rest of the day.

Kingston ^

Kingston ^

How y'all like this book so far ? Comment !