Part 8.

Ceyoncae aka Cey POV
Time- 1:00pm
Location- Michigan

Okey soo it's been a good 2 weeks since I last talked to killa. I really missed him. I've been all over the place. Crying ,throwing up, not being able to sleep. On top of that I'm pregnant ,pregnant with Chris baby. I swear this is the worst thing ever. I looked at my little belly and smiled as a tear fell from my eye. "I swear I won't let any harm come to you my angle" I said to my unborn baby. I whipped my tears and got up going to the closet. I grabbed a green jumpsuit with my LouisVuitton fluffy house shoes. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out my room going to the elevator. I was about to catch an Uber to go get me some ice cream. I really wanted some chocolate ice cream😂. I got on the elevator and I saw a big ass mirror on the wall. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture posting it on Ig .

 I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture posting it on Ig

Sincebeen.Cey -me and mines gone 4eva be good🥀🤰🏾.

36,729 likes ..
9,628 comments..

I posted it and I seen my likes and comments going up dramatically and I was getting dms with hella ppl asking me was I pregnant .I didn't really want the internet knowing I was pregnant yet but why not throw a hint. I got off the elevator and walked throw the lobby going outside. I had already called the ubor so it was here already. I got in the ubor and 10m later we were @ the ice cream place. Before I got out I gave the driver $15. I walked into the ice cream shop and there wasn't many people. I went to the ice cream options and got a chocolate cone with sprinkles. I paid and as I was about to walk out I saw killas friends and he was with some girl.

Brixton aka Bricks POV

Me and my sister was onna brother/sister date. Ha name lacy and she jus turned 16.

His sister ^

His sister ^

We walked into the ice cream shop and when I walked in I noticed ol girl killa be talking to. I then remembered everything he told me about how she pregnant and they ain't talk in like 2 weeks . "Lacey go get the ice cream yu want ima be back" I said to my sister. She walked in and I stayed there looking @ the girl. "Oh hey" she said wen she saw me. "Wassam yu killa ol lady right" I said . "Oh no we -we jus ,umm I gotta get going" she said like she didn't know wat they were. "Wait ,he told me wat happen" I said looking down at her tiny belly that had a li hump. "Oh did he ,who els did he tell" she said catching a attitude. "Calm down shorty he ain't tell nb els. But look I'm stopping yu cuz he ain't doing good ,he need yu ,yu needa talk to him" I told ha being serious. "He don't care about me wateva we had is done" she said about to walk off ."well look I'm Bricks and ima let him know I saw yu" I said to her. "Cey, and okey yu do that" she said. I walked away going to my sister who was now picking out her toppings ."yu such a hoe" she said laughing ."wym" I said ordering my ice cream. "Det girl yu jus stopped to talk to" she said. "Mane no des sb killa talk to" I said. "Mhmm she pretty tho" she said. "Yae she straight ig" I said.

10 minus later ..

We was now  back inna car and I was driving otw back to my momma house. I noticed Lacey was smiling hard as hell texting sb. "Df got yu smiling so hard" I said mugging ha still driving "wym" she said still texting sb. "Jus wtf I said" getting pissed off. "Boy chill out yu swear yu my daddy" she said rolling ha eyes cutting off ha phone .Shidd I might as well be eevrytime yu want something in the 1st fucking number yu dial" I said speeding up ready to get ha the fuck out my car ."Boy youll neva be my damn daddy and trust me yeen gotta worry bout me asking you for shit els" she said going back on her phone. "Watch yo mouf cuz yu ain't grown yet" I said to her. "Boy shut the fuck up talking to me" she said. "Yae ite but lemme find out it's a nigga ima beat yu and his ass ,mama let yo hot ass be to grown" I said grabbing my phone. "Mhmm ite" she said. 10m later I pulled up in my momma driveway , she grabbed her phone and purse getting out slamming door. I sped away going to killa house.
-
-
-
I jus pulled up to killa house and they had another car in his driveway. It was a dirty ass car at that. I got out my car going to the door.I knocked a few times and Ian get no answer. I got my key out det I got to his house and went in. As I walked through the house it spelt like fish and weed mixed together. Det ain't a good mix det shit stank. I covered my nose and began walking up the stairs ,the closer I got to his room the more I heard loud moaning. This nigga going crazy, he don't even fuck bitches they jus suck his dick. I walked up to the door and opened it. My nigga was hitting some broad from behind.Ionk why but I saw the side of her face and she looked a li familiar. "Say mane come on" I said out loud getting there attention. "Bruh get out and let me catch my nut" killa said turning back around fucking her harder. I mugged them in disgust and walked out closing the door behind me. I walked downstairs to his kitchen and mad me some fruit loops then went to the living room and plugged up the game. I put in the game 2K and played.