13. Confessions

^^ Their bedroom

A/N: if you want updates on when I plan on uploading new chapters make sure to follow me.

Posie POV

The drive back to the Cullen's house is a silent one. No music, no talking, just the buzz of cars whizzing by. By the time we pull into the driveway I'm practically half asleep.

Alice POV

Oh gosh, this is actually happening. I've never had to actually tell anyone, let alone someone I really care about, that I'm a vampire. Will she be scared? 'Duh she'll be scared stupid. You're about to tell her that you're a damn vampire.' Ughhh I wish we had more time until we have to tell her, but she's a smart girl, and she's obviously onto us.

I try not to think too much as Jasper gets Posie from the car and brings her inside. Jasper takes her to our room while I stop in the living room to talk to my family.

"She's suspicious about us, and she knows we are different. I thought we would have more time before we have to tell her, but I guess we are cutting right to the chase." I explain to my family. From looking at their faces I can tell everyone is hesitant, especially Rosalie.

Esme sighs. "I wish you had longer, but we understand, and since she's your mate, it makes sense." Esme says

The rest of my family just nods.

With that being done, I make my way up to Jasper and I's room where a waiting Posie is sitting on our big bed. While we didn't use our bed for sleeping we do use it for other... things...

Jasper's POV

I am scared to tell her because I'm scared she'll be scared of us, but she has to come around eventually, and when she does I'll be glad we won't have to hide anything from her anymore. I tap into Posie's emotions and surprisingly don't feel much nervousness. Its there, don't get me wrong, just not as much as I thought.

Alice walks in and sits on our bed we make eye contact and I know that she's thinking exactly what I am. It's time to tell Posie what we are.

Posie's POV

Their room is really nice. Big, simple, and cozy. Jasper and I don't talk until Alice comes in and sits in the bed. That's when they make eye contact, sigh, and turn to me.

Jasper starts talking. "Posie, we didn't want to have to tell you this so soon but obviously you are a very smart girl and already know there is something different about us. We understand if you need some time or space after we tell you this, but it is is very, very important that you don't tell anyone and I do mean anyone anything we are about to tell you. Once agai-"

"Okay okayyy I get it please just tell me!" I said getting impatient with his speil.

Alice is now the one to speak. "We're vampires, Posie, and you are our mate."

Heyyyy y'all. So I know there are a lot of POVs in this chapter, so let me know if you like it or don't like it. I feel like it's kinda jumbled but let me know if you think the same. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! I had a sore in my mouth  for the majority of it and it was too painful to talk which really sucked. I'm back at school which sucks but I'm doing Winterim for 3 weeks which is where I get to take fun classes for ex my classes are: Children's Literature, Fast Fashion Alternatives, Finding France, and Home Ec. They are all super cool and I'm glad my school does something like this.

QOTD: what was your favorite gift/part of the holiday?

Mine was def a Hogwarts Trunk w a bunch of Slytherin stuff inside along with my Hogwarts acceptance letter. ITS SO COOL. Also I'm reading a series rn called A Court of Thorns and Roses. It's suuuper good. Have you heard of it?

See y'all later,
-Z