8. Dr. Carlisle

Jasper's POV

I know taking her to our house is risky because of all of the clues to us being vampires, but she's going to have to find out sooner or later. It's not like we can hide it from her, and I'm not willing to give her up either.

I help the small girl out of the car since I knew it was a little high for her.

As Alice and I walked into the house with Posie, I could sense that she was a little bit scared so I gave her hand a quick squeeze hoping it would make her ease up a little. She was limping pretty heavily and a few whimpers left her mouth so I decided to carry her the rest of the way. I don't like how she has been walking around on an injured foot without telling anyone or getting help. But I know that soon enough she won't hesitate to talk to me or Alice about it. She gave a little squeal when I scooped her up. As we entered the kitchen we saw the rest of the family standing there, other then Edward since he was probably off somewhere with Bella.

Posie's POV

We entered the kitchen and standing there was a the pretty blonde girl and her boyfriend slash brother person thingy, and a couple who I'm guessing is Mrs. and Mr. Cullen even though they don't look a day past 30. Carlisle is very handsome with platinum blonde hair that reminds me of Draco Malfoy, and Esme in beautiful with high cheekbones and chocolate brown hair.

"Esme, Carlisle, this is Posie." Alice spoke interrupting my evaluation of the people in front of me.

"Hello Posie, I'm Esme" she said as she came and gave me a hug. Her skin was cold, just like I noticed Jaspers was. Carlisle came over and greeted me as well. "Hello Posie, I'm Carlisle, it's a pleasure to meet you, I think we can all agree Alice has been quite enthusiastic about her new friend." He says with a kind smile. I didn't realize Alice was that excited to be my friend. It feels nice to here that tho.

Before the greeting can go on Alice interrupts. "She hurt her ankle pretty bad Carlisle, think you can take a look at it?"

"Of course. Jasper would you take her to my office? I'll be there in a moment." I start to tense again. I don't handle pain very well, plus I have a bad rep with doctors for being such a cry baby. Plus, I still don't know how I'm gonna pay for this.

Jasper walks me to what must be Carlisle's office and sets me down on the couch. Alice sits on one side of me and Jasper on the other. Jasper grabs my hand. "I can practically feel the nervousness coming off of you darlin', you need to relax, Carlisle knows what he's doing."

I almost melt when he calls me darlin'. I find myself wanted him to say it over and over again. I'm also surprised that he knows I'm nervous, usually I'm darn good at hiding my emotions.

While we wait for Carlisle to come in they start to ask me questions. "So why did you move to Forks Doll?" Alice asks.

"Well... um.. my parents kinda k-kicked me out." I felt ashamed saying it because I didn't want them to think I did something really bad and I was a bad girl. For some reason their opinion of me is really important to me.

"I can't imagine why." Alice says in sort of a far off voice.

"It's because I um.. got a C on my mid term..." I said with my head hung down. Jasper scoffs. "That's it? You got a C so they kicked you out?" He asks with disbelief.

"Yea.. grades are really important to them and when I got a C they thought I was going down the wrong tracks." I confirm his question.

"Well, I think that's just unreasonable, for a parent to kick their child out for a C." Says Alice. "Don't worry sweetheart, if anything like that ever happens again you just come here okay?" She continues. "Um..okay" I reply not really knowing what else to say.

Before we can continue talking the door opens and Carlisle glides in. "Alright let's take a look at that ankle." He says. I sigh. I'm really not looking forward to this.

Hey y'all! Sorry I have updated for a couple week. Schools been hectic with it being freshman year and what not. I also got tested for ms.Rona today sooo🙃 anyways I think I'm gonna start doing a question of the day, so today's question is:

Do you play any sports?

I play club volleyball!

Also I saw this really hot edit of Jasper on Tiktok 😆

Anyway have a great day everyone,

-Z