4. Just like I imagined

Alice's POV

Jasper and I walked into lunch and could immediately hear someone talking about us, which wouldn't usually faze me because people talk about our family all the time, but when I flickered my eyes to see who it was, I saw a girl from my history class named Hallie talking to... oh my gosh... "Jasper I think that's the girl from my vision!" I told Jasper in an excited whisper. "You think?" He asked, confused as my visions are usually very vivid. "Yes, her face was blurry in the vision I had, but I think that's her." I explain. "I wouldn't be surprised if she is, I feel a pull towards her." Jasper says back.

Posie's POV

When lunch ended I was still thinking about those Cullens, the girl with a pixie cut, who's name is Alice according to Hallie, and the guy Jasper really seemed to grab my attention but I can't begin to understand why. It's probably just because they are really good looking.

I walk with Hallie to PE which luckily, we both have together. I'm a pretty athletic person if you ask me. I like to play soccer and volleyball, but my parents never let me pursue it and instead made me focus on my academics. My parents suck, and I'm honestly glad I don't live with them anymore. My sister is the tough love type, and it's hard to read her sometimes because she loves me in her own way, but she's better than my parents who have hardly ever told me they love me. But enough with that sad stuff.

Hallie and I arrive in the locker rooms to change into our PE uniform. I look for locker number 13 which is mine. I try to make quick work of getting changed, I hate changing in front of people. Even though I'm skinny, I've always struggled with body image issues. I think it comes with the stress from feeling like I have to be perfect in every aspect, but whatever it is, I don't like other people seeing my body.

"You ready for the hell that is P.E?" Hallie asked with a sigh after getting dressed. I giggled. I find Hallie's pessimism to be funny at times. "Yep" I responded.

Walking into the gym, I find people throwing basketballs around. Dang it. I hate basketball.

"Ok people today we will be playing basketball!" The coach yelled. "Girls on that court, boys on that one!" He said pointing to either court.

"Come on, let's get this over with" Hallie said as she dragged me to the girl's court. "I find it kind of offensive that they are splitting the girls and boys up as if all of the boys are better than all of the girls." I said to Hallie. "Tell me about it, I'm waiting for the day we can intermix and I can kick some boy ass." Hallie said to me with a wink.

We started to play and everything was going well. I'm actually not too bad at basketball. I tried to intercept a pass, but of course  I ended up running into something. More like someone. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." I looked up from the ground to see the girl with the pixie cut offering me her hand. "No no, it was my fault!" I said not wanted her to place the blame on herself.

"I'm Alice." The girl says sweetly.

Her voice is as smooth and sweet like honey. It makes me feel all warm and tingly and safe. "Hi, I'm Posie" I said quietly. Along with feeling warm, she also makes me slightly nervous. "Awww! That's such a cute name!" Alice exclaims. I blushed madly. I'm not good with compliments. "Thank you." I mumbled.

"Aw you're shy, just like I imagined you would be." Huh? Just like she imagined? I think she picked up on my confused face because her face changed to a slightly panicked expression. "OK well I hope I see you later Posie!" Alice says sounding slightly panicked. As she walks away I just stand there confused. Whatever, she probably just meant she thought I was shy from the look of me. "Yeah, that's what it was." I mumbled to myself as I get back to basketball.

Alright that's chapter 4, if you have any requests for what you want to see in this book leave a comment and don't forget to vote!