𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

•◦ೋ•◦❥•
◦ೋ 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚•◦ೋ

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Parties, they aren't something I go to, parties are a symbol of being loose, I don't like to feel like I'm not in control of my body because that's what I feel at home, I don't like feeling how I feel at home so why purposely feel it when I'm not at home?.

I love myself, why would I put toxins in my body. That's very stupid, very very stupid.

"So how was it hanging,with the steroid set?" Olivia asked jokingly.

"Don't they pop pills too?" Sevyn asked, adding on to the joke "are you serious?" Spencer narrowed his eyes.

"No, no I just like to mess with Jordan," Olivia laughed, Sevyn chuckled.

"So what's up with you two anyway?" Spencer said questioning the curly-headed girl.

Sevyn quickly threw her hair in a ponytail, then continued to eat her sushi for the first time.

"Y'all don't seem too close" Spencer added on to his words.

"I mean, we used to be close," Olivia said pausing as she opened her water.

"And then Highschool happened he became a big football star and I became this" Olivia said motioning to herself, "the social pariah of Beverly high," Olivia smiled sarcastically as she picked up her sushi.

"Man, shut up your cool" Spencer said smiling "yeah liv your cool anyone would be lucky to be your friend," Sevyn said, putting sushi in her mouth.

"Ok, yeah says the new kids, it's shocking I know," Olivia said and we all laughed.

"But no one's super eager to hang out with the sober girl,post-rehab sooo," Olivia extended the O's.

"Rehab?" Sevyn asked "elaborate" Spencer added on as he looked at Olivia.

"I just went down a bad path," Olivia looked down.

"And tried to drown it out with pills" she continued "parents freaked and here I am,75k and 90 days later good as new" Olivia faked smiled.

"It's-its fine now," Olivia said stuttering.

"Is it?" Spencer asked, "yeah hun are you okay?" Sevyn said putting down her sushi and looking at her.