𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・
:*:・゚☆ 𝙗𝙦𝙦 。・:*:・
゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

89%
██████████

Crenshaw, it's a really home-ly place it kind of reminds me of Georgia

Crenshaw, it's a really home-ly place it kind of reminds me of Georgia. With less guns of course.

Sevyn and jordan, pulled up to a small tan- concrete House "who's house is this?" Sevyn asked.

"Spencer's mom" Jordan answered as he walked around and opened the car door for sevyn.

They walked up to the front door and Jordan just looked at Sevyn as they stood there "you knock" Jordan asked the girl.

"What? No why?" Sevyn said looking at the boy in confusion.

"because I want you to knock" Jordan whispered softly.

"No-" she paused and looked at him "fine" Sevyn responded as she knocked.

"Coming!" A woman yelled, after a few seconds the door was opened by a boy.

"Uh, Hi" he said looking up at the couple.

"Who are y'all?" He asked. "friends of Spencers," Jordan responded.

"Mom! Spencer's friends are here" the little boy yelled.

"Come in" he opened the door more.

a beautiful brown-skinned woman with short curly hair came out of the kitchen "hey kids," she smiled.

"Hi ma'am" Sevyn softly said smiling at the woman.

"Spencer went out but he should be back soon, you mind helping me with these greens?" Ms. James asked politely.

"No problem," Jordan nodded his head, about to walk to the kitchen.

"can you cook?" Sevyn asked with a wide grin.

"No...but it won't be that bad come on you can help me and make sure I don't mess up," Jordan said turning back around.

"I can't coo-" Sevyn was going to say but got cut off by Jordan grabbing her hand and dragging her into the kitchen.

As they were washing the greens the little boy walked into the kitchen.

"so y'all dating?" He asked and sevyn's eyes widened "no," she said quickly and Jordan looked at her smiling.

"it's nice to meet you then?" He said expecting her name in return.

"Sevyn," she said standing next to Jordan helping him wash the greens.

"Sevyn? What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'm Dillion but the girls call me sweet cheeks," he said walking up to her and kissing her free hand.