𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.

📍𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄,𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"IT'S SO HOT OUT HERE" sevyn groaned, Olivia and sevyn were sitting in the heat at a function held by an older man in south Crenshaw

"Calm down, just keep using your paper fan" Olivia smiled handing out another bottle of water. "I can't live like this, how are you not hot?" sevyn complained refolding her fan.

"Because I'm wearing the clothes that you should wear when volunteering," Olivia replied handing out more bottles of water.

Sevyn tied her hair in a bun and began helping as well "I thought you said we were going to a party?" sevyn questioned her friend who invited her to the putting.

"This is a party. And we are here just not how you imagined it to be" Olivia smiled at the kids she was handing the waters and juices to.

"mhm, imma start looking into things before I just agree" sevyn mumbled looking around at everyone dancing.

"Anyways do you have a date to the dance yet?" Olivia asked fanning herself with her hand. "I don't think I'm going" sevyn replied handing a little boy a juice.

"You should ask Jordan" Olivia smiled poking her friend's arm playfully. Sevyn looked at her surprised. "nope, it's upsetting how comfortable you are talking about your brothers' relationships" she bit her lip hiding her smile.

"After a while, you come to get used to it, and why not?" Olivia frowned sitting on the table slouched over.

"It's complicated and I've never been to a dance it seems so weird" sevyn handed out more drinks. She sat down considering there was no one else in the line.

"What happened? please enlighten me I love watching my brother mess up" Olivia smiled back at her friend intriguingly.

"just a lot of Hadley drama, we got into a hand full of arguments about her, found out he cheated on her with me. They broke up then we made out in a locker room and your dad came in. Did he come to my house trying to friendzone me? I think I didn't let him say anything because I already knew I was going to forgive him so that's all" sevyn let out the breath she was holding and Olivia started laughing.

"My-my dad came in? my father? that's so awkward, your life seems so exciting" Olivia continued laughing eating a bag of chips. "My life's so stressful oh did I mention my mom hates Jordan?" Their booth filled with laughter.

"why? what did he do?" Olivia asked continuing to eat her chips "I guess he brought me home when I passed out and my mother is stuck on the mindset that he made me drink, he encouraged me to but he didn't make me" sevyn admitted.