𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.
。༅:*゚ࡆ𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧:*:✼✿

50%
███████▒▒▒

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Want any strawberries?" Olivia asked Sevyn as they sat in the bakers' kitchen.

"What kind of strawberries?" Sevyn responded,Olivia turned around just staring at her perplexed.

"What do you mean, what kind of strawberries?" Olivia asked, making air quotes with her hands.

"I mean pink strawberries? White strawberries? What kinda strawberries?" Sevyn asked.

"The normal kind" Olivia responded still looking at Sevyn.

"What's the normal kind to you?" Sevyn said still questioning her friend.

"Pink, pink strawberries" Olivia responded, and they both started laughing.

"Yeah, sure I'll have some" Sevyn finished scrolling through Instagram.

"Good morning" Sevyn heard a deep raspy, voice say.

she looked up to see a shirtless Jordan "morning" Sevyn replied trying to not look down.

"Jordan gross! Put a shirt on I have company!" Olivia yelled handing Sevyn a bowl of strawberries.

"It's not like she hasn't seen me without a shirt on before" Jordan responded back to Sevyn, laughed to herself scrolling on her phone.

"I don't care! Go put a shirt on!" Olivia yelled walking over to cover her eyes.

"Liv I'm not even looking" Sevyn quietly spoke, "Jordan go put a shirt on now!" Olivia continued playfully yelling at Jordan.

"Fine god I'm going, I'm going," Jordan said walking upstairs, Olivia took her hands off of sevyns eyes.

"Sorry about that" Olivia smiled, eating one of her strawberries.

"It's fine he's right it's nothing I haven't seen before," Sevyn spoke, with a big smile on her face.

"Please no, don't ever say that again it sounds so wrong" Olivia and Jordan came back downstairs with a shirt this time.

Jordan sat next to Sevyn on the stools "Sevyn" Jordan lookied at her, but got ignored.

"Sevyn" Jordan repeated, but this time taking the girl's phone out of her hand.

"yes Jordan?" Sevyn finally responded, rolling her eyes.

"What are you doing? Jordan said softly."I was on Instagram before you rudely grabbed my phone out of my hand, now kindly return it" Sevyn smiled at the boy.

"You weren't responding to me so I had to take it," Jordan said standing up with her phone in his hand.

"Jordan," Sevyn paused "why are you getting up?" she stood up as well.

"You see-" Jordan looked at Sevyn, then he took off running and Sevyn ran after him.

"where are you guys going?" Olivia yelled after them "Jordan baker come back here!!" Sevyn yelled still running after him.

100%...
██████████

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈