𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.

80%
█████

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Let's circle back to that parent thing, so parents are complicated creatures. They're different, complicated, special human beings.

And me and my parent, have been arguing for weeks now and it's honestly so annoying. Imagine waking up and the first thing you hear is about how many chores you have to do.

She was wearing a cropped white tank top and ripped jeans with her jacket covering most of the shirt, with her hair in a long ponytail.

"Sevyn wait up!" Jordan called after the girl who was leaving math class.

"you're talking to me in school now?" Sevyn asked raising one eyebrow at the boy smiling.

"I-" Jordan paused, looking around "why not? we are friends," he said as they continued to walk almost at the corridor.

"Mhm okay, whatever you say quarterback" Sevyn responded as they turned into the corridor she saw an angry Spencer, he dropped his bag and began to walk up to asher.

"Spencer, Spencer, Spencer, Spencer," Jordan said running up to him no longer at her side.

"wh-whoa one fight, principal Landon kicks you the outcome on you know that".

Jordan grabbed spencer's shoulder and tried to stop him.

Sevyn walked up towards the boys now being back at Jordan's side.

"So I ain't supposed to stand up for myself?" Spencer replied, obviously annoyed.

"Asher and his boys been talking smack, and pulling crap like this all week!" Spencer whispered getting more aggravated after each word.

"And I'm just supposed to keep turning the other cheek?" Spencer said stepping closer to us.

"No they're just being them!" Jordan responded trying to calm him down.

"Why is that normalized?" Sevyn asked looking directly at Jordan batting her eyelashes.

"Ok, they do this to everyone when they mess up a play, even me" Jordan said ignoring what had been said but making eye contact with her as she spoke.

Spencer looked between the two annoyed.

"It's not personal," Jordan said softly still looking at Sevyn.

She turned away and looked out to the courtyard smiling.

"Not personal? they made a meme out of me fumbling a 40, but yeah, that's not personal" Spencer said walking towards his backpack.

"I guess you would see it that way" Spencer rolled his eyes as he walked past them and picked up his bag.

"That's your people," Spencer said, disappointed as he pointed at them before walking away completely.

"That was so interesting," Sevyn said to herself "I bet it was," Jordan said walking off and Sevyn caught up with him.

"I will see you later, I gotta get to class," Jordan said giving her a side hug before walking off.

"Bye," Sevyn said as she waved walking off.

Sevyn laid in her room, as her phone pinged "come outside" Jordan had texted the girl "I can't" Sevyn responded quickly.

"Come on please" Sevyn read this text and went downstairs seeing her mom on the couch in the living room "pull up to the stop sign and wait there" Sevyn responded, she ran up the stairs to grab her shoes and a jacket.

Sevyn ran back downstairs, she looked around quickly making sure no one was in the downstairs hallway, and that her mother couldn't see her from the living room.

She ran into the kitchen opened the back door then, ran down the driveway.

"Hey? Is it important?" Sevyn asked, getting into the red convertible out of breath.

"No...not really, are you okay?" Jordan asked the panting girl.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine I just had to sneak out," she said pausing gathering a breathe "it's not important?" Sevyn questioned him.

"So why am I risking my life?" Sevyn questioned him with a blank expression.

"I probably should've texted you this but I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go to a bbq with me?" Jordan answered.

"Oh, I might as well go I'm already out here" Sevyn sarcastically said putting her seatbelt on.

"I didn't know rich folks had BBQs," Sevyn said putting up her hood.

"It's not in Beverly Hills, it's in Crenshaw"