CURSE YOU DAMIAN AL-GHUL WAYNE!

Sadia's POV

I was having a PERFECTLY good day! those good-for-nothings kept on doing things to try to ruin my life. Try being the keyword, of course. They could never ruin my life if the life I'm living right now is fake. Thanks to Ila or was it Lily...the liar, whatever her name is- I can at least show my bad side- only mildly, of course. The complete bad side will end life in Paris. 

Now back to my rant- UGHHHHHH HOW STUPID IS DAMIAN! I want to SLAP the smirk outta his face. How dare he?! Let's rewind- 

I got on the plane with little complications because the flight cannot leave early for a bunch of high school students, and I had my ticket- first class, of course. 

Then I had a nice long nap and got my luggage. No one could steal it- not that they didn't try - because of the security I had on that thing. Only my fingerprints will be able to move it.

And then we went to the Wayne hotel. I settled into my luxury suite and unpacked. We had dinner with the Waynes today so I dressed up a little...Wayne sounded familiar but I ignored it.

We then met Alfred Pennyworth, whom I recognised as one of Dussu's birds. I smiled softly and decided Dussu could use some time with a true holder. I gave him the broach at the end of the ride saying, "I'm sure Dussu would love seeing you again, Mr Pennyworth." with a soft smile and in perfect English. He looked delighted. I turned away and walked towards the manor

When I entered I saw Damian with a neutral face- but it was obvious he was annoyed, for me at least. He didn't know I was coming. He looked so darn ridiculous in that suit I HAD to take a picture- and then I burst out laughing.

This caught the attention of everyone in the room "I- I'm so-sorry 1 se-second" I took a deep breath and burst out laughing again. It took me a minute to compose myself and when I did I saw Damian's expression go from annoyed to joyful and then- MISCHEVIOUS. "whatever your planning better not involve me, mister!" I said out loud. He just smirked and said "payback."

"HEY! YOU look ridiculous! not MY fault!!" "too late, sadi-" he cut himself off and smirked. I gasped "YOU WOULDN'T!!!" he just gave me that EEEVIL, MISCHIEVOUS smile "watch me." "NOOO!!!!" I shrieked ignoring all the confused looks. 

Which leads me to now. He pulled me to my father.

"Father, meet Marinette, Marinette this is Bruce Wayne, my Father" He said dragging the words Marinette and my. I glared at him and flashed a tight smile to Bruce. 

he just crinkles his eyebrows, fake smiles and says "nice to meet you."

I reply, "likewise. well, I should be getting back now."

"Not so fast, Marinette" Damian says grabbing my wrist 

"what." I hiss 

"let's get to know each other better." 

I elbow him hard enough to leave him gasping for air 

"worth it." he said

"If you don't let go I'll be taking your arm as a souvenir." I hissed out 

 "still worth it." he said smirking- leaving me exasperated, his brothers REALLY shocked and Bruce waaay too confused. The class? they were openly trying to catch flies, even Lila