Chapter:13- I think?

Warning- idk, I just thought I should ask you guys to proceed with caution, like just be careful. Also, like, really hurriedly written, so ignore them grammatic errors-

MY LIFE IS A MESS.

10 YEARS LATER(😏)

Sadia's POV (that's her name, right?- GOD I hope so-)

I sighed, looking out of the cafe window trying to find some inspiration. The park didn't work, my rooftop didn't work, so here we are. At my favourite cafe trying to come up with a new theme for my new line. 

Maybe some flowers on the bow? No that's HORRIBLE-

"Sadia?" I looked over to see Amira calling me. Amira's a waitress who works here to try to provide for both her and her son, who lived alone after Amira's husband died in another Gotham rogue attack. Over time, I and Amira had become good friends. 

"Yeah?"

"Can you please cover for me? I have to go pick my son up, and I know you don't work here but I REALLY have to go-"

I smiled. "It's alright, Amira. Take all the time you need, I have nothing to do anyway. Who knows? Maybe I'll find some inspiration on the way?"

She smiled back at me. "Thank you so much! you are a LIFESAVER. I'll be back in 10, don't be rude to any customer-"

I gasped dramatically "Me? Rude? NAW! I have some experience waitressing, don't worry about it, okay?"

She sighed. "Okay. Also, One LAST thing- My son is a huge fan of your work and I was wondering if I could have your autograph? He would really like that for his birthday-"

"Of course!! I would be honoured." I said, taking my pen out of my handbag which was hanging on the chair, and a paper from Amanda's hand. 

'To Davis Miller,
Keep rocking it out there, you're awesome! 
With love, 
Sadia Cheng.'

I handed it back to Amira after making sure it was error-free. 

Taking Amanda's apron, I went over to the counter. It's been a while since waitressing (She's 23 now. She was a waitress when she was 18. You do the math.) But hopefully, she'd figure it out quickly enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fudge. Waitressing was TOUGH. But the people here gave huge tips, so Amira would be happy about that, I suppose. ugh. It's only been 15 minutes. 

I hope Amanda's okay though...

The bell dinged again, signaling the arrival of a new customer. 

I looked back and froze. 

You take a guess, who the fuck do you think are the people who ruined my life? Yes, you! The people literally READING MY LIFE-

The Waynes.

That's who they were. 

Midnight inspiration. 8:30 AM rn. My life is a mess. I'm confused and hungry. I just ate breakfast. 

423 words not including my A/N. Okay, bye!!

I Love you for being you,
Ronni❤