Chapter-15

sdfgh I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long, I'm having a tough time with life rn. Tough year but still surviving though. Somehow. 

Turns out I have anxiety. 

Yay. 

----------------------------------------

She smiled through gritted teeth. "Hi! Welcome to Sunshine Cafe, how may I help you?" 

"Marinette?" Bruce whispered, still shocked. 

"In the flesh."

"You left me." This time it was Damian.

"Can we not talk about-"

"You were supposed to be my partner in crime."

"No, shut up. You don't get to do this. Not here, not now. In fact, it doesn't even matter. It's been years, have any of you tried to look for me? no? How long did it take you to notice I was gone? Don't answer. I already know it took more than a week. So you guys are going to shut up, give me your order and beat. it."

"Mari-"

"No, Richard. You don't get to talk to me. None of you do. Except for Jay, but he's not here right now."

She took a deep breath. 

"I'm not wasting my time unloading my emotional trauma in a cafe at like, 5 in the evening. Your seats are that way, decide what to order quick. I want you out in the next 30 minutes or I'm kicking you out."

"You can't do that-" 

"I very much can, this is my cafe." She'll admit, she felt a tiny bit satisfied at their surprised faces. 

"The only thing you guys are allowed to tell me is your order. If any of you speak to me otherwise, I will get a restraining order. You're going to have to try a lot harder than showing up accidentally and a few sweet words to get me to talk to you again."

Dick looked at her in what looked like understanding and nodded, leading his brothers and father away to the table Marinette had pointed at. 

Marinette let out a relieved breath. 

Then she smirked. 

She was going to make this so hard. 

ahhh yay!! made it longer for y'all lmao 

Did you like this chapter? Any advice?

Did you think Mari's response was appropriate??

Till the next chapter, 
Ronni ♥♥