Chapter 6

Okay, so I didn't wanna waste time in trying to come up with a chapter name sooooo......
also, refresh the page after 1 min or so, and you guys will get another chapter! (remember- wait for a min or so...I need to click on publish)

Damian was HORRIFIED. His little sister( even though she'd argue otherwise) was going through all that? she could've come to him for help! then again, she wasn't really that big on asking for help.....sadly. (No, he does NOT realize he's being a hypocrite.)  But that can wait. Right now, he was busy running after Sadia. Boy can that girl RUN!

"SADI!!! wait!!" 

Sadia's POV

I was LIVID. How flippin' DARE he? he does NOT get to assume other people don't have problems. I mean,- "SADI!! Wait!!" 

I stopped and turned around glaring at him. "what?" I hissed.

"look, I'm REALLY, REALLY, REAAAAAALLLLYYY sorry, okay? I didn't mean to offend you, I was just so concerned!"

I mean, as a person with self-respect, I can't forgive him- but as a PERSON, I can consider his point of view. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

"*groan* fine. But you will have to make it up to me." I said

He brightened up. "sure!"

I smirked. "Admit that I'm the smart one."