Chapter 10: ...

The light from the sun enters the room, i pull the blanket over my head not wanting to wake up. I hear Justina waking up next to me. Then my phone goes off. I turn over to the nightstand to see it's not there. "You know where my phone is?" I face her. She has mascara smeared on her face. "No, did you leave it downstairs?" I get out of the bed, walking down the stairs to follow the sound. I see Milani's name across the screen.
"Hey baby, where are you?"
"New Jersey." I say walking back upstairs. "Why the fuck are you in New Jersey?"
"Tim wanted to do something, remember?" "Yeah, In two days from now."
"Yeah."
"Then what the fuck are you doing?"
"I'm with a friend." I say with the phone against my ear. I look over to Justina, and she's looking over at me. She looks interested in our conversation. I take the phone off my ear, putting it on speaker.
"What friend?" She raises her voice. I whisper "talk" to Justina. I want to make Milani mad. "Hey girl!" Justina says.
"What the fuck!"
"Is there a problem?" Justina continues.
"Why are you with my fucking boyfriend?"
"He said he was board. I wonder why." She says the last part sarcastically. I laughed quietly.
"What are y'all doing together, Reggie? I thought you said you hated her! You know the bullshit she caused in our relationship?!"
"I'm gonna stop you right there. You have no right to talk shit about her; she was trying to help me during our relationship. I should have listened. You're the one who causes bullshit in our relationship."
"What do you mean? I haven't done anything wrong?!"
"Do you want me to kiss Justina right now?" "No! That's so fucking wrong! Why the fuck would you do that shit?!"
"So, you're saying you cheating isn't fucked up. But, if i kiss Justina it's a problem?"
"What did you just say?"
"I'm not stupid. I know you've been cheating on me since the start. And i've been here hoping, waiting patiently for it to stop, because i know i didn't do anything wrong. But nothing has changed. I should have not replied to the text you sent the night on tour. You ruined almost every good friendship i've had with people i care the most about. I feel selfish because i've paid them no attention when they deserve so much more than that. I've went to people and made them feel like shit just helping me out with our problems. We weren't even strong enough to fix it ourselves. This relationship has nothing left. It's full of lies, no trust, and dishonesty. I should have never gave us another change because I lost what mattered most to me."