Chapter 2: Rae Sremmurd preformance

Justina~ 

My squad lost the wildstyle, but it was funny as hell! After we finished up Nick announced Rea Sremmurd was going to perform!

Conceited~ 

We just finished up the wildstyle and my squad won. After Nick said his closing line for filming, Rae Sremmurd started to perform. Everyone was dancing, drinking, and having a good time. I made my way over to the other side of the stage where most of the black squad was. I danced with my friend Jasmine, shes been a Wild N Out girl for two years now. I put my and on her shoulder and I started to think of what happened backstage. I still feel bad and I want to make sure Justina is not questioning anything, especially our friendship.

Justina~

Rae Sremmurd started to perform and everyone looks like they’re having fun. The mood has definitely changed since this morning. Then I remember how Con was acting weird this morning, I am pretty sure that it was nothing. It can’t be anything important, he would tell me if it was. I really don’t know and I have to stop thinking about it. I just dance and listen to the music trying to get it out of my head. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist, I slightly turn and see Con. Him holding me close smoothed the thoughts I had in my mind. It feels so good when he is dancing with me. Then he started to talk about the wildstyle.

Conceited~

I walk towards Justina and wrap my arms around her waist, she turns and looks me straight in the eye with a small smile on her face. I guess she’s not questioning anything. It doesn’t feel weird dancing together it actually feels like something I needed. I needed her to give a sign to let me know she was fine. The last thing I want to do is to hurt her. I snap out of my thoughts and start to talk about the wildstyle. She smiles and laughs when we talk about the wildstyle, damn I missed this side of her. The side that is always happy and herself, not worrying about anything.

Justina~ 

As we were dancing I saw some people in the audience pointing at us and looking at us. I don’t want them to make a big deal out of me and Con dancing. I turn to look at him and he’s listening to the music and dancing along. I lean over and whisper in his ear, “People are looking at us.” He looks at me and laughs, “Nosy little bitches.” He whispers in my ear. He walks over to the other side of the stage and the performance ends shortly after.