Chapter 4: On Tour

Justina~

I get a text from Nick saying the tour that was canceled, isn't canceled anymore. Of course, Nick would to this. I have just today to pack and find a way to get a damn plane ticket to Miami.

Conceited~

Nick decided to go on tour tomorrow. Like he always does he's lucky I wasn't busy. He said it was in Miami which is where I live. We have to meet at the airport tomorrow to get on the bus. He really has to stop with this last minute shit.
~The next day~
Justina~

I am woken by the sound of my damn alarm. I get out of bed, make some coffee and start to get dressed. I brush my teeth, put my hair in a bun, and put on a black t-shirt with leggings. I put my coffee into a cup, grab my bags and drive to the airport to fly to Miami.

Conceited~

I wake up at 6:00 in the morning, I finish packing by throwing clothes into my bag, and put on some comfortable clothes. Now im going meet everyone at the airport to get on the tour bus.
I get to the airport at 6:50 A.M. and nobody is here. I walk into the building and try to find some coffee. And none of the stores are open, what the hell? I walk back outside and it's 7:00 A.M. Still nobody is here, we were supposed to all be here at 7:00 A.M. I text Justina and see where she's at.

Conceited~ Where you at?
Justina~ Just getting off the plane.
Conceited~ Nobody is here.
Justina~ What the hell, we were all supposed to be here at 7.
Conceited~ That's what I thought!
Justina~ I'll be there soon.

Conceited ~

Of course nobody is here. They are never on time. I won't be surprised if nobody shows up because of the last minute shit.
I see Justina coming to meet me and she says, "You look tired!"
I said "Hell yeah, Nick needs to stop with this last minute shit."
She laughed and said "It's getting aggravating!" I pulled her into a hug. "Where is everyone?" I say.
"I have an idea, imma text Nick." Seconds later she respondes "He said that the bus and everyone are going to be here at 7:30."
"I was told 7." I comment
"Same." She responds.

Justina~

I arrive at the airport and nobody is here except Con and I. We wait and talk about anything to keep us from getting bored.
After waiting everyone starts to arrive. Nick tells us who's riding on which bus. Nick apparently requested two busses, now it won't be so crowded. The busses are devided by the black squad and the red squad. For this tour i'm on the red squad.
We all get onto the busses and everyone fights over which bunk they'll be getting. Con and I fight over the bunk that is the farthest away from the bathroom. I make him take the bottom because he's closer to the ground anyway.
Everyone gets settled into their bunks and Nicks says "Ok so we need to go over bus rules, who's gonna write it down."
Of course Nicks is gonna make some bus rules. "Justina can write, bitch can write well too." Dc yelled being annoying and shit.
Nick hands me the paper and pen and they all start shouting rules they want on the list. I hear Tim say, "No shitting on the bus."
I wrote that down then I heard hitman say "If you're going to jerk off, close your damn curtains!" Everyone starts to laugh at that.
Then, I heard "There ain't mine and yours, if I want your shit I'm taking it." Karlous said and everyone laughed even though he was dead serious. After about ten minutes we had our set of rules.

1. No shitting on the bus
2. No farting
3. No crying
4. Stay woke
5. Share
6. Keep the boss happy
7. Be considerate
8. No bitching
9. See #1
10. Have fun!

Just like some little kids we need some rules. Makes me laugh every time we are on tour. I handed Nick the paper and he stuck it to the bathroom door. By the time we get on the road it's 8:00 A.M. We have a show tonight then after Tim, Con, Hitman, Karlous, Dc, and I have a performance at a Miami college.