Chapter 3: We Got Caught

Justina~

After the performance ended Nick said his closing lines for the show, and we all walked backstage. I went into one of the stalls and changed into what I had on before. I walked out and grabbed all of my belongings and perceived to walkout.

Conceited~

As we were walking off stage I saw everyone form small groups and talk about the show. I went in a few of them but I wasn't interested. I went into the dressing room to change into what I had on before. Then, I went in hair and makeup and gathered all of my stuff. On my way out I told everyone bye. But wheres Justina? Shit, I wonder if she left already. I hope not because I really wanted to tell her bye. We always tell each other bye. But I can't find her anywhere. What if she's still mad or upset about earlier. I honestly don't know exactly how she's feeling. But I want to know. Why am I still thinking about our convocation from earlier?

Justina~

As I'm walking out I tell everyone bye, but I don't see Con anywhere. He's probably talking to someone or he is busy. We usually tell each other bye but I guess that's not happening. I start to walk back to my car.

Conceited~

I look around again trying to find Justina but I don't see her. She may be on her way home already. I walk outside with my stuff and I don't see her or her car. She left. I feel bad inside because of how our conversation was earlier and I didn't tell her bye. Damn, why do I want to tell her bye so much?

Justina~

As I am driving back to the hotel I'm staying in while we are filming, I get a text from Nick.

Nick~ You alright, why you left early?

Justina~ I'm fine, just tired.

When I get back to my hotel its 12 P.M. I take a shower and I fall asleep from people screaming from down the hall. I turn my TV on and watch an old episode of Wild N Out. Then, I get a text from Con.

Conceited~ Why you left so early?
Justina~ I'm was tired.
Conceited~ What are you doing now?
Justina~ Board as hell.
Conceited~ Same
Justina~ You didn't tell me bye.
Conceited~ I was looking for you.
Justina~ Its fine, sorry.
Conceited~ Hows Esco?
Justina~ He's better!
Conceited~ Whos watching him?
Justina~ A friend.

Justina~

Con and I always tell each other bye before leaving. Its always been like that. So I guess that's why such a little detail, as much as him telling "Bye." means so much to me.
Con and all of the cast are just like my brothers and sisters, especially Con because we have always been close from the start.
Years back Con and I dated. We only dated for about a year, but that was when neither of us were popular. We broke up because we both wanted different things in life. I wanted to move back to Jersey where I grew up and Con wanted to move to Miami.
We broke up because we knew the long-distance relationship wouldn't work. Years later I received a text from Nick saying he would like for me to be a part of the cast. It was a difficult decision for me mainly because I knew Con was already on the show.
At that time Con and I hadn't spoken scene the break up. Con reached out to me and told me Nick mentioned my name about being a new cast member. He told me that everyone on the cast would love me and that told he has moved on with his life. Nick didn't know that Con and I dated, and he still doesn't to this day. When Con said he moved on with his life was bittersweet. I was happy because we haven't talked in a long time. And on the other hand, I was sad because I missed him and wished things would have worked out in the past. But that did not happen. I don't want to lose our relationship that we have now. Con means a lot to me in many ways.

Conceited~ That's good
Conceited~ I'm sorry about earlier.
Conceited~ Justina?
Justina~ Sorry, I'm here.
Justina~ What was wrong earlier and don't tell me nothing.
Conceited~ First of all what took you so long to respond?
Justina~ Nothing
Conceited~ Stop lying, what's wrong?
Justina~ Do you really want to know?
Conceited~ Yea
Justina~ Damn ok
Justina~ I was thinking of how far we have come, from where we were a few years ago. And how important our friendship is to me. We have been through a lot together and how it would be shit if something bad happened to our friendship.
Conceited~ Damn
Conceited~ I would lose my shit if our friendship ended.
Justina~ Same
Conceited~ I wouldn't have anyone to aggravate! 😢❤
Justina~ Wow con that means a lot 😒
Justina~ If you lose me, you lose your bars!
Conceited~ Don't start your shit! 😂

Conceited~

I feel better knowing that we're good, and I missed talking to her like that. It meant a lot when she said how much our friendship means to her. We have been through a lot together, and honestly, I don't regret it. Justina is my best friend and I would lose my shit if I lost her.

Justina~

It's amazing knowing that we have a strong friendship, we are able to communicate which means a lot in a friendship. Communication didn't come easily to us when we were dating, we had a lot of problems because we wouldn't communicate about anything that was bothering us. But over the years right after I got on the show con and I said that we both still wanted to be friends and have a strong friendship. In order to do this, we have to communicate with each other, which we both agreed on. Another thing we aggread on was leaving the past behind so that nothing negative would happen. The last thing we agreed on was just to stay friends. No matter what. We agreed on this because we both wanted to focus on our careers. We didn't what to lose each other again. Because of theses agreements, we have a strong relationship that I value a lot.

Justina~

I start to look at my phone and realize there are multiple posts of me and con. Damn these people notice everything. I send a picture to con.

Justina~ We got cought! 😂
Conceited~ Of course we did 🤣