Chapter 1 Welcome to Wonderland

*THUD*

Wendy eventually hit the ground with a hard thud. Though not heavy enough to kill her, the fall did leave Wendy slightly dazed.

"Ow.........." Wendy groaned as she slowly stood up and brushed herself off. ".......... where am I?" the young girl asked as she looked around. She appeared to be in some kind of dark cave, a cave so dark that she could only barely see a few feet in front of her.

"What is this place?..... Eep!" Wendy shrieked when she looked down. Instead of wearing her normal outfit, the blue haired dragon slayer found herself clad in a blue dress with a white apron. She couldn't see it, but Wendy's dark blue hair was now also adorned with a black bow.

"This makes no sense." she grumbled as she looked around in confusion. Then, her dragon slayer hearing suddenly picked up on a faint noise a small distance away.

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

"I'm late! I'm late! Very, very late!" a voice said as a woman quickly ran past Wendy. The young girl was able to catch a small glimpse of a woman with large breasts and long white hair wearing a pink bunny girl costume, white leggings, pink high heels, a small red vest, and white cuffs around her wrists. She carried a small pocket watch in her hand as she ran, two long white rabbit ears flopping around on top of her head.

"Wait.............. Mira!" Wendy cried when she recognized her friend and fellow guild mate, Mirajane Strauss. The white haired waitress didn't seem to recognize Wendy, as she continued running as fast as she could.

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!"

"Mira, hold on!" Wendy cried as she followed the sound of Mira's voice and her footsteps.

~~

Eventually, Wendy reached a thick layer of leaves on the solid rock wall of the cave. When she stepped through, what she saw left her breathless.

"Whoa................... what is this place?" Wendy murmured as she looked around. No longer in Fiore, or Earthland in that matter, the young girl now found herself in a strange forest-like place with tall trees and mushrooms in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Up above, a long purple sky hung in the air, giving Wendy no clue as to what time it was.

"I'm late! I'm late! Very, very late!" a considerable distance away, Wendy made out a small pink dot running through the strange trees.

"Mira, wait!" Wendy exclaimed as she ran after her friend. 'This is gonna take a while.......'