Chapter 7 Wendy's New Reality

{Back in reality)

Wendy, now wearing a thick diaper under her Clothes, snored as she slept peacefully in a booster seat inside a purple BMW.

"Again, I can't thank you enough for doing this for me, Alice." Dinah Killgrave smiled at her blonde accomplice.

"No problem at all, Purple Lady." Alice smiled and nodded. "It was fun playing Alice in Wonderland with her."

"Well, if you ever want to play with her again," Dinah smiled, "my doors are always open for you."

"Good to hear." Alice smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride home, Alice?" Killgrave asked.

*POOF*

All of a sudden, with a puff of smoke, the blonde child was gone without a trace.

"............... Nevermind........." Purple Lady muttered as she got into her car and drove off.

*VROOM*

As Dinah drove home, she set her car to cruise control and turned her face to look at Wendy.

"I promise, Baby Girl," she smiled "as soon as we're home, I'm gonna get my revenge for what you did to me in the dungeon world"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......poopy............. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Squishy......." Wendy snored softly, her thumb finding its way into her mouth.

"Good to hear~." Killgrave smiled, then turned back to face the road. She was going to have fun with her new little baby.

(Will Killgrave get her revenge)
(Will Wendy stay a Toddler forever)
(Is she REALLY dead)
(Who's Alice)
(Who's Marry Ann)
(What's Killgrave's master plan)

READ THE NEXT STORY TO FIND OUT