Prologue

Wendy's Wonderland Prologue

{In an abandoned warehouse, in the middle of the night}

"Help! Help!" Wendy Marvell cried. The young dragon slayer was currently  tied  to a chair.

"Don't bother." a woman's voice spoke softly and deviously as Dinah Killgrave, the Purple Lady, stepped out of the shadows. "We're more than eighty miles away from the closest town, and those ropes tying you down are made of a special anti-magic material that blocks your magic."

"Please! Let me go!" Wendy tried begging. "Don't hurt me!"

"Silly Wendy, I'm not gonna hurt you." Dinah cooed as she gently ran her hand down the side of Wendy's face, the blue haired girl wincing. "In fact, I have a friend here who'd LOVE to meet you." she turned to look at the shadows. "Alice. She's here, you can come out now."

When she said that, a young girl stepped out of the shadows. She was a young girl around the age of 5. She had smooth blonde hair and heterochromia, one blue eye and one green eye. Alice wore a blue petticoat dress, black mary jane shoes, thin knee-high socks, and a white apron.

"Hello Wendy," Alice smiled at Her, "I've been looking forward to meeting you ever since Miss Killgrave told me all about you.

"You see" Purple Lady smiled, "Alice here is absolutely obsessed with the book Alice in Wonderland." (Because of course she is)

"That's right." Alice nodded. "And in my opinion, you would make a PERFECT Alice."

"Please let me go." Wendy pleaded.

"Shh, shh. Don't worry." Alice reassured her. Then, all of a sudden, her eyes began glowing. "Just look into my eyes, and let all of your worries slip away~......."

"Ugh!............ What're you doing?" Wendy groaned weakly, having made the mistake of looking into Alice's glowing eyes. "No............ Get away from me!........... No!........... Kya!"

"Time for you to sit back, and become a prisoner in your own mind~." Dinah cooed menacingly.

"Kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wendy shrieked. One moment, the blue haired girl went from being tied up in a chair to suddenly finding herself falling down a dark tunnel. "Kya!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*THUD*