🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 19.ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

(a/n): server_error 404 this user had officially died from school.

should i...make yamabuki lemon a love interest-

-----♔♕♔-----

"How's (Y/n)-chan..?" Yashiro asked quietly as Akane placed a wet cloth on the girl's forehead. Akane stared at the sleeping girl before sighing, "She must have fainted due to shock..." Kou, upon hearing this, immediately bonked Hanako on the head.

"You went too far!!" he whisper-shouted and Hanako pouted in pain, "I was going to save her if I'm wrong..." Kou started strangling the boy before stopping and staring at Hanako. "When did you figure it out?"

"He knocked me out of Yashiro, remember? No normal human could have done that."

Yashiro ignored the two boys as she looked at (Y/n)'s sleeping figure worriedly, "I had no idea you were a mystery Akane-kun...I thought you were a normal boy." Akane raised an eyebrow at the girl's statement, "Are you really one to talk?"

The red-haired boy pointed to Yashiro, "He tricked you into forming a pact or something, right?" he sighed and looked out of the window. "That's what happened to me too..."

-----♔♕♔-----

+* 3 years ago... *+

It was the day of student orientation...

"(Y/n)-chan, I love you! Be my girlfriend!!" Akane exclaimed as he held out his hand for (Y/n) to hold. (Y/n) smiled weakly at the boy as her hands were fumbling with the medical collar on her neck.

"(Y/n)-chan!! Akane-kun!!"

The two turn around to see Aoi waving while running towards them. (Y/n) waved back while Akane just smiled. "Are you confessing to (Y/n)-chan Akane-kun?? Geez it's the first day of school you know! You can't just confess like normal! That's boring!" Aoi stated and Akane sighed and thought for a while.

(Y/n) laughed softly at the two before turning to the red hair boy, "Maybe one-day Akane-kun." (Y/n) stated before walking away, leaving a stunned Akane and a giggling Aoi.

As (Y/n) was about to exit, the truck beside her that carried a few glass panels held up by a rope snapped, making the glass panels fall onto the unsuspecting girl. Some of it hit against the truck's side, shattering into pieces.

"Huh...?"

'At that moment...'

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sight of pieces of glasses falling towards her, she tried to move but her body was paralyzed with fear. She could only move her head...she turned towards Akane and Aoi who both had the same look as her.

Seeing her looking at him, Akane threw his bag to the floor and rushed towards the girl.

'I wished harder than I ever had in my 12 years of life...'

Akane tried his best to increase his speed. Everything seemed to slow down as he looked at the glass shards...it was getting closer to the (h/c) girl.

'Stop...'

'Stop!'

"...STOP!" he shouted as he lunged forward, ready to push the girl when he heard a voice.