🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1 .ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ

(a/n): finally had time to edit! due to covid, i have gone back to online learning which gives me more time to write. 

stay safe everyone! <3

------♔♕♔------

The room lit up, revealing a small round table with a cup of hot chocolate on it. The owner of the cup sighed and started stirring her cup softly before looking up.

"You probably think Kamome Gakuen has 7 mysteries don't you?" she lifted the cup and took a small sip from it. Bringing the cup down from her lips, the female smiled softly.

"But...what if there's 8 instead? What if only the 7 mysteries know about them?"

------♔♕♔------

At the same time, the sound of footsteps could be heard from a 15-year-old as she walked down the empty hallway of the old school building, in search to find the infamous third-floor bathroom.

Finally reaching her location, she took in a deep breath before sliding the door open slightly and peeking in.

Her light cream coloured hair which slowly faded to a soft green teal at the end followed her head and swayed to the side as her magenta eyes scanned the place.

The place already gave her eerie vibes and the fact that no one was there caused her to be even more nervous. She gulped and slowly walked towards the third stall.

'Knock. Knock. Knock.'

Sweat rolled off her cheeks as she clasped her hands together and shut her eyes, "Hanako-san...Hanako-san..."

"Are you there?"

------♔♕♔------

Yashiro Nene was never one to believe that supernaturals exist but this time, she was desperate for something...or someone. She had heard from multiple others, including her best friend, Aoi Akane, about the ghost who grants wishes.

No.7, Hanako-San of the toilets.

A supernatural said to grant wishes but for a small price.

Allowing her emotions to control her actions, she went to the bathroom and decided to summon Hanako-san.

So here she is now, regretting her choice as a hand appeared and grabbed onto the door from the sides, pushing it open even wider.

"Yess!"

"I'm!"

"Heeeere!"

The sudden voice caused Yashiro to go white instantly. She slowly took a step back as the door opened to expose...

An empty toilet.