🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 ???. ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ

This is part of the story but its quite short. A small conversation of you and Akane will take place here.

And to not confuse some of you, Akane is the boy :D

------♔♕♔------

"Hey Akane..."

""If you knew you were going to die soon...what would you do..?" asked a (h/c) haired girl as she stood beside Akane who was staring at the view from the rooftop. Akane paused what he was doing before looking at (Y/n) with a surprise look.

"What..do you mean?" His eyes widened at a sudden thought before grabbing (Y/n)'s shoulders and shaking her, "Are you going to die???" he asked frantically and (Y/n) sweatdropped at the boy's actions.

"L-Let me talk!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she tried her best not to faint from the rough shaking she's getting. 

"G-Gomen!"

------♔♕♔------

"Why did you ask me that?!" Akane mumbled loudly as he bonk (Y/n) on the head.

"I-Its..just a hypothetical conversation! Just...hypothetical..." (Y/n) stammered nervously as she rub her hands together. "Hypothetical?" Akane raise an eyebrow at the girl's statement, his confuse yet concerned gaze made the (h/c) haired girl's heart warm and she gave him a small smile before nodding.

"Yeah. Like for example,if..."

"You just suddenly get a headache...or a pain in your chest that makes you feel like you're suffocating...

"If your vision just goes dark without warning...and a high ringing in your ear that keeps you up at night..."

"Or bad attacks of nausea that just seem...strange..."

"And......oh I think that's all."

 Akane stared at the girl in complete silent, as she continued listing examples down for him. He just couldn't help but note how specific she was, 'It's nothing...she just said it was a hypothetical question...(Y/n) won't lie to me...right?' Akane questioned himself...but to make sure, he asked, "(Y/n)...are you sure...this is just a hypothetical question..?"

 but the only reply he got was silence.

------♔♕♔------

(a/n): i got nothing. i hope you had a nice day ^^

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ not edited ‧₊˚✧