🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20.(ʏ/ɴ)..!

"Can't you use your power to freeze her? Akane-Kun?" Yashiro suggested and Kou grinned widely, "That's it! We can stop Mirai like that!"

Akane leaned back in his chair and sighed, "It won't work...Mirai is immune to my time freeze and you saw how ridiculously fast she is..,if we give her free rein for a while, she might get it out of her system and come back on her own, but..." his voice trailed off letting Kou and Yashiro to think.

"But in the meantime, all our friends..." Yashiro mumbled while Kou stared at Akane, "And can we really put everyone back to normal?"

Akane deadpanned and waved his hands dismissively, "Don't worry about that...the rotten old man will work that out..." he then looked down at his cup of water, "But if we let her roam free...there's a small possibility that she'll do something to (Y/n)...even though she has that Kei to protect her, I still don't trust his skills..."

"When I think of what could happen to her,...I..I'm not sure I can maintain my sanity..."

Shattering sounds were heard and Kou and Yashiro's gaze slowly looked down to see his cup in pieces, the both of them shivered and stood up. Yashiro went towards the boy and took out her phone, unlocking it and going to her photo app.

"Here...have a picture of (Y/n)-chan." Yashiro said, giving her his phone which he took. Kou looked behind him to see Hanako squatting in a corner by himself, he took a candy that the mokke's were eating and tapped it against Hanako's cheeks.

"What's wrong, Hanako? You've been awfully quiet."

Hanako took the candy from Kou and hummed, "Nothing...and..do you hear a lot of noise or is it just me?" Kou thought for a while and he gasped, now hearing the sound.

Crunch...crunch...crunch

A loud bang made the four in the room whip their head towards the candy bag on the table to see one of the mokkes getting pushed off by something in the bag. A hand shot out of it and took a candy out from the mokke's hands before pulling itself out of the bag.

Mirai smiled at all them, "Stupid-Heads!" she giggled before whirling around to continue eating the candy. Everyone looked at each other before rushing towards the table.

Mirai jumped off and dashed towards the girl, trying to catch her. Both Hanako and Yashiro tried catching her but the small girl was too fast. Akane blocked a laugh coming from his mouth and chuckled. "Slowpokes."

He was soon kicked in the face by Mirai.

Akane glared at the girl, "You little..!" he dashed forwards trying to catch the girl which Mirai dodged. Hanako and Yashiro joined in to help again but failed every time they were trying. Irritated, both Hanako and Akane went forward at the same time which didn't go unnoticed by the future time mystery of course.

Mirai giggled, running towards the door and just when Hanako and Akane were about to catch her, she disappeared...causing them to crash into a white hair girl.

"Ow..." Seiko mumbled and lifted her head slightly to see Akane and Hanako both on top of her, Akane went red and he immediately stood up, pushing Hanako away while doing so. "(Y- No.8?" Seiko nodded before standing up.