CH. 20| Love cont'd

REIGN|

I left my doctor's appointment crying. I didn't know what to do at this point. I don't think a baby is even good for us right now. I was already at my complex, I was just sitting in the car crying my eyes out. I was having mixed feelings about this baby.

What if Von don't even want a baby with me? What if breaks up with me?

I laid my head against my steering wheel because I was getting a headache from over thinking. I just wanted everything to stop. It was all happening too fast. So much has happened since I been here and I just been thinking of a fresh start.

I pulled myself together and gathered my things then got out the car. I went up to my apartment and when I made it in Von was sitting on the bed with roses and chocolates. Aww he bought me gifts.

"Hey bae. "I said to him. He lifted his head up and he looked pissed off.

"Don't hey bae me. You got niggas buying you gifts and shit and you wanna pretend like you don't know who texting your fucking phone!" He yelled at me. I sat my stuff on the nightstand because I was very confused.

"Von what are you talking about?"I asked him.

He pushed me on the bed in the pile of roses and chocolates then he got on top of me and acted as if he was about to punch me in my face.

"Bitch quit playing dumb!" He yelled in my face. I didn't know what to do other than cry. I wasn't feeling well emotionally and it drained me physically so I didn't even fight back.

"What the fuck is you crying for? Pathetic ass. I'm done with you. I fucking hate you Reign!" He yelled at me some more.

"Von you can check my phone. Those messages are from someone I don't even know. Look at the history. "I explained to him.

"Fuck you. Once I get all my shit, you won't hear from me again. "He said. He started packing some of his stuff while I just sat there and cried looking pathetic as he just called me.

Tell him you're pregnant. No a baby won't make him stay. He deserves to know.

"Von I'm pregnant. "I said to him lowly. He stopped packing for a minute and just looked at me.

"Oh well. If you're really pregnant,  when the baby is born I want a DNA test. Have a nice life Reign. "He said. Von headed for the door as I begged him not to leave.

I even held on to his arms and begged for dear life for him to stay with me but he refused. He snatched his arm away from me making me fall onto the floor.

I guess this was it. I was alone. My worst fear...being alone.

I got up off the floor and went and got in my bed. I cuddled up with a pillow as I cried.

What did I do for him to hate me? He even called me out of my name. He doesn't even think I'm pregnant with his child.

I started back thinking again until I eventually fell asleep. I don't know where my father was, he was gone practically all day so it was just me and my unborn child.