CH. 5| Exposing Me

Before I start, I just want to thank you all for the support ❤ 🥺

It means alot and it motivates me to write more 😊

In return I've added some books to my reading list dedicated to yall. If I forgot you just comment here. 💞

KING VON|

For the past week I've been super busy with drills and shit so I haven't had time to see Reign. We still text and call just to check on each other. She tried working at a strip club but I told her ass HELL NO. I just take care of her myself, give her money and shit sometimes.

Anyways me and my homie was on our way to her place to drop some shit off because we kept everything at her crib. I ran a few red lights because you know, gangstas don't stop at lights. We made it to the complex and I turned in next to her parking space. Her ass never here. I dropped off my shit in her place then we left back out.

I wanted to cook for her tonight since I haven't been spending time with her. Honestly,  my ass can't cook but I can make some good ass hot wings. I drove to the grocery store with my homie. I guess he spending a night with us too.

I settled for an atomic wing flavor. This shit about to be hot hot. Her asshole gone be on fire when she done eating these wings. Me, I eat them all the time and it doesn't phase me. Him, I really don't care. He gone eat these wings and he gone like it.

I grabbed some ghost and chilli peppers then put them inside the cart.  I noticed this girl staring at me so I stared back. The fuck wrong with shorty. I propped my arm up on the cart and we had a full blown stare contest. The homie started laughing at  me. I guess her boyfriend came over because she said something to him then he walked over to me.

"You got a problem or something staring at my girl like that. "He said getting all up in my face.

"Yo bitch was staring at me so ask her what's the problem. "I told him as I gripped my gun on my side. The homie had his out, not caring who was in the store looking.

"Oh that's what you on? Don't worry I got something for you. "He said then he started walking away. I pushed the cart into his back side hard as fuck tripping his ass.

"Nah bro if you gone do something do it now! I don't take threats lightly. "I yelled at him. I gripped the collar of his shirt and held my gun to his chest. The homie was pulling me, telling me "We need to go. " I dropped him then left the store. At this point fuck them wings.

We got in the car driving back to her place. I pass a nail salon and I see her ass standing out there talking to one of my opps. "I KNOW THE FUCK SHE AIN'T!" I yelled. I spinned the block and grabbed my glock. As soon as I came back up on the nail salon I started shooting. Everybody started screaming and running, tryna hide.

"REIGN COME GET YO GOOFY ASS IN THE CAR!" I yelled out the window. She ran to the car looking scared as hell and she got in.

"What the fuck did you do all that for?" She snapped at me then she slapped the side of my head. She was sitting in the back.

"Give him your keys so he can drive your car back. "I said calmly. She handed him her keys and he got out.

Once he was out, I spoke again. "So you talking to other niggas now?" I asked her.

"Von he was tryna sell me some synthetic ass bundles. No I'm not talking to no other niggas. "She snapped again looking out the window.

"I mean what the fuck was so funny about him tryna sell you some damn horse hair!"

"You know how guys are Von. Quit tripping. You ain't got shit to worry about, I'm all yours baby. "She said. She caressed my shoulder from the backseat.

"Nah shorty I'm tripping cause that's one of my opps. They could be tryna set you up. I don't care what these niggas tryna sell you. Tell they ass no because you got a nigga that will give you whatever your heart desires. I just don't want nothing happening to you baby that's all. "I told her.

"I understand bae. You almost took my fucking head off out there though. "We both laughed.

"Shorty I'm crazy when I'm in love and when I actually care about you. Its war over you. Just don't change on me. "I said to her.

"Aww you're in love with me? That's so nice to hear. "

"Don't start with that girly shit. "I told her. I pulled up into our complex and we both got out the car. I pulled her in for a hug then I whispered in her.

"Come here let me your pussy before the homie get here. "Then I kissed her neck. She started laughing so I guess that was a yes.

We went inside her apartment and went straight to the bedroom.

This chapter will have a part two. I hope you all enjoyed it. ❤