CH. 2| 3 AM

KING VON|

I sat in my car waiting for this guy to pull up. I've been watching him for a couple of days, and I finally decided to run up on him tonight. I heard he was new to the city and he was rich as a motherfucka. I was hitting this lick on my own tonight so I came strapped up.

The location my homeboy gave me led to one of his trap spots. It was empty outside but I heard he be here every night. I said a quick little prayer in my head then put my suppressor on my gun just as his Porsche pulled up on the curve.

He stepped out of the car and a female stepped out on the other side. Fuck ! I thought about going home but nah. I didn't come all this way for nothing. They walked in the building together after he grabbed a bag from the trunk. She better not get in the way. I got out of my car and checked around the area just to be sure it was only us.

Then I went in through the back window. I had my gun in my hand as I made my way through the spot. It was tore down in this bitch. Everything was raggedy and wasn't anything valuable here. I made my way to the kitchen and he shot at me. That shit caught me off guard. I started shooting back. Fuck him and the girl. I gunned the both of them down.

Blood was leaking from my arm and it was just burning so I assumed it was just a graze. I grabbed the bag that he carried and got my ass out of there. I threw it in my passenger then got my ass on down the road. I was thinking where the fuck am I gonna go because I can't take this back to my spot. My moms gone be tripping and shit. The new sixty fourth shorty. I'll take this shit to her spot.

Blood was starting to get on my seat and this shit wasn't leather either. I swerved into the complex, parking in front of her building. It's currently three in the morning and I know she's sleeping but she better open the fuck up. I grabbed the duffle bag and went inside. I banged on her door a few times and she opened up with a mug but it changed when she saw the blood coming from my arm.

"Oh my god what happened to you? Come in. "She pulled me in with her man strength. I damn fell forward.

"Someone shot at me but it's just a graze. "I told her. I dropped the bag on her floor and started removing my jacket and shit.

"Lord. Let me go get my first aid kit. "She disappeared into her bathroom and I sat on her bar stool. She decorated the place so nicely. I sat my pistol on her countertop.

"Come here!" She yelled from the bathroom so I got up and went to her. She was standing in the bathroom with all the materials laid out on the sink. "Sit down. "She pointed to the toilet and I sat down. Reign stood in front of me and started cleaning the wound.  I was staring at her pussy the whole time because she had on some little shorts with a tank top and her robe.

I was in a trance until my arm started burning. "Ouch! The fuck!" I had a reflex and pushed her against the wall. She slid down being dramatic as fuck because I ain't even push her that hard.

"Damn my bad for tryna help you. "She said then she threw the bandages at me and walked out. Fuck it I'll do this shit my damn self then. I put some ointment on it then I covered it with a bandaid. I threw away all the trash and turned the light off then left out.

I went back into the kitchen and opened the bag. It was a bunch of money in it. I smiled to myself. It was already in rubberbands. I grabbed two stacks out and hid them in her microwave for her. I hope she like the surprise.

I zipped it back up and went to her bedroom. She was laying in the bed on her side and her bonnet was covering her eyes.

"Can I stay here tonight please?"I asked her.

"Is you gone fight me for letting you sleep here?" She asked.

I just smacked my lips and started taking off my shoes.

"Yes you can but can you sleep on the couch? Like I don't mean to be rude. "She said.

"Why can't I lay with yo big bonnet wearing ass?"

"Its complicated. "She laughed at my comment I guess.

"Tell me why. "I said. I could tell she's been hurt. The look in her eyes said it all.

"Its just my mom always calls me a hoe and the first thing she told me was that I was coming here to meet somebody and lay up with them. Just a bunch of negative shit and slut shaming me when I haven't been with anybody. "Her eyes started to water and she quickly wiped the tears away.

I climbed in her bed and got under her covers. I just held her and let her cry on my shoulder. Even though my arm was sore, I still let her.

"Its okay shorty. I don't think you're a hoe. Don't let your mom words get to you. She could just be jealous but who knows what her issue is. Imma sleep in this bed whether she likes it or not. We not fucking. Just enjoy the moment. "I told her. I kissed her forehand then we laid down.

"Thanks for the advice but it's so hard to not believe her when that's all I hear every chance she gets. "

"Shorty go to sleep and if I'm gone before you wake up in the morning, I hid a surprise for you. Call me when you find it. "I told her.

"What surprise? And are you going to tell me all the details to what happened ?" I turned off her lamp and I guess she got the message. She turned on her side and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She rested her body on my chest and we fell asleep.

Longer chapters ?