Chapter 25| Money cont'd

REIGN|

My nurse walked in shaking her head.

"I'm starting to think you're in love with me Reign. Like you just can't stay away from this place and I'm always your designated nurse. "She said. "Cause if you want your pussy ate just say that. "She continued then she shrugged her shoulders.

I laughed at her. I knew something was off about her. Well not off but "different. "

"No thank you but thanks for the offer. I was in a car accident by the way. "I informed her.

"Oh I know. It seems as if you always have a lot going on. If you need to get away, you can always come stay at my place. "She offered me.

"I mean a car accident can't be predicted. Sometimes things just happen. "I shrugged.

"Reign just know that if you need me I'm here.  You can't keep putting the baby in danger or yourself. Chicago really isn't the place for a lovely girl like you. At least do it for your baby. "She said. I was most definitely taking in her advice. I been thinking about leaving Chicago. Too much has happened here since I've been here. I've never experienced this much trouble in my life.

"I've been thinking about leaving for a while now. "I told her. Just then Von walked in looking shocked. My nurse walked out of the room and left us alone.

"So you wanna leave Chicago?" He asked me. He sat on the side of me.

"Von I've already told you this. Yes I want to leave. ASAP! Me and the baby need to be somewhere safe. If you want to stay then your ass can stay but imma make sure my child good. You either coming with me or you not. "I explained to him. It was time that I started thinking like a grown ass woman and mother.

He laughed and shook his head. "Reign your ass ain't going nowhere and imma make sure of that. "

"Watch me. "I said. I wasn't even about to argue with him because I had my mind made up. I knew what the fuck I was and was not going to do.

"Reign you know better. So don't even play with me. "He said.

I just nodded my head. Everything he was saying was going through one ear and right out the other. Von was not gonna make me stay in Chicago. Maybe he was high or something. I don't know.

I pressed the button for my nurse to come back in. She walked in with my discharge papers.

"You can go home today. The baby is fine, you're fine so there's no point in staying. Remember what we talked about Reign. Here's my number in case you change your mind. "She said  as she handed me the papers to sign. Von watched us with a frown. As soon as the nurse walked out, he got in my face.

"What the fuck did yall talk about?" He asked me.

"That's none of your business. "I told him.

He slapped me. I'm talking about he made ya girl head turn type of slap. It felt like my damn neck popped. I punched him right in his fat ass lips. They split. Both top and bottom. Blood dripped from his mouth. I was honestly shocked. I didn't mean to punch him that hard but he shouldn't have touched me.

"Reign lets go right now. I'm not even about to fight with you right now. Come one let's go home. "He said. He was so calm and it was scaring me because I literally just busted his shit and he wasn't upset? That didn't make sense to me. He helped me put on my shoes and gather my things.

The nurse sent me home with some extra gauze for my head when it's time to change it. We went down to the parking lot and to the car. Von had to drive his car here because mines was wrecked of course.

He opened the door for me and I got in. Then he got in on his side and drove us back to my place. Once we made it inside he didn't say a word to me. He went into the closet and I followed. He started packing his shit.

"Von what are you doing?"I asked him.

"I'm leaving. You don't want to be in Chicago right? You can go. I'm done with you. I can't deal with it Reign. You do too much and I just can't take it anymore. "He said.

"Von did you forget that you hit me first. I don't know what type of drugs you're on tonight but you need to go throw that shit up. "I snapped at him.

"Get out my face. I'll only come by to check on the baby and to see the baby. Other than that, leave me alone. "He said. "Call your nurse friend to keep you company. I'm pretty sure yall would love some alone time. "He said.

"Von you can't be serious right now. "I said.

"OF COURSE IM NOT SERIOUS. AS I SAID BEFORE THIS SHIT IS UNTIL DEATH DO US PART. YOU AINT LEAVING ME, I'M NOT LEAVING YOU AND WE NOT LEAVING CHICAGO! AND THE NEXT TIME YOU BUST MY MOUTH, IM BEATING YOUR FUCKING ASS. "He yelled at me. I wasn't even mad at him for yelling. I'm just happy he decided to stay.

I grabbed some ice cream from the fridge then I laid in bed and starting watching tiktoks while I ate my ice cream. Von came and joined me in the bed. He kissed my forehead then wrapped his arm around my stomach. 

He watched tiktoks with me and even ate a little of my ice cream to cool his lips.

"What do you want to name our son?" He asked me.

"I really don't know yet. Honestly I haven't even thought about names. "I said.  "I'm shocked you don't want to name him after you. "

"Girl I don't even like my own damn name. "He laughed.

"I'll figure something out before he's born. I'm trying to enjoy my tiktoks right now. "I told him.

I hope you all are safe during this weather 🥺💕

Also accepting baby names

I know how I want the story to end but I'm tryna see how I want it to happen 🤨