fused - rise! mikey x half gem! fem! reader

Fused - Rise! Mikey x Half Gem! Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- RaidersIsabela18

Request is- "The request is kinda inspired by Steven Universe so to understand some bits in this one shot you should have some knowledge on the show lolol. Basically Mikey gets hurt and (Y/N) blames herself for being too slow to save him, Mikey has to come and reassure (Y/N) that everything's okay."

────────────────────

Mikey and you sat together while working on your own random pieces of art. The two of you frequently hung out- practically every week.

"That looks great so far, (Y/N)!" Mikey compliments, peering over your shoulder. Smiling, you thank him, "Thanks, yours too!"

You had met the turtles a while ago. You had saved them from a group of troublesome mutants and while protecting Mikey, you ended up getting stabbed on your side.

When they first took you to their lair to help your injury, you had promised to not tell anyone about their existence and reassured them that your family did know a few mutants themselves.

You began to open up to them a bit about your past, slowly trusting them. They didn't know much about where you came from and your secrets, but the five of you seemed to get along well. Although, they did suspect that something might be up with you.

They never asked, but they were always worried when you made any depressing jokes. Especially Mikey, who everyone knew, was the closest to you. You always seemed to smile when the words that came out of your mouth were always so negative.

Throughout the time of knowing the turtles, you found yourself falling in love with one in particular. That turtle being Mikey, of course.

The two of you got along very well and enjoyed hanging out with each other. Having similar hobbies too, it just grew your friendship.

You still remembered the day Mikey gifted you a cute little friendship necklace he made for you. The two of you had matching jewelry and he always seemed to wear it, this made your crush even stronger.

'It's too bad, he probably doesn't feel the same way..' You sadly thought, glaring at your drawing. You lightly shove it to the side and get up. "I gotta go now, Mikey. My moms are calling me home now." You grab your stuff and Mikey gets up.

"Yeah, I think I've got to go on patrol soon anyways. I'll see you Friday night?" He hugs you. You nod, retuning the hug, "Yep."

It's been about two hours since you left the lair and you couldn't stop thinking about Mikey. You'd always seem to think about him, no matter what. Anything that reminded you of him instantly turned into him.