broken trust - 2012! donnie x fem! reader

Broken Trust - 2012! Donnie x Fem! Reader

────────────────────

Request- glitzylynnx

Request is- "Donnie tells the others a secret that (Y/N) told him because she trusted him. Once (Y/N) finds out she ignores Donnie, and he has to try and earn her trust back."

────────────────────

You couldn't believe it, you were shocked. When April came over to you one morning before first period and mentioned something you had only told Donnie, you could feel your heart sink and it made you want to vomit.

You were overcome with rage when you asked her who else knew, and of course the whole gang knew.

"When did Donnie tell you this?" You questioned.

She shrugged, "Uh, like last night, a little bit after you left to go home." She finally took notice of your face and clenched fists, "Uhh, you alright, (Y/N)..?"

You turned away and slammed your locker shut, "I'm fine."

Obviously you weren't fine, and April knew that. 'Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up..?' She wondered, watching as you headed off to your first class.

The rest of the day you felt weird. Angry, but anxious almost? You couldn't believe what Donnie had done, he went and told the others a secret that you trusted him with.

After school, you sat on your couch and pulled out your phone, opening the messenger app and tapping on Donnie's contact info.

You began to furiously tap on the screen, brows furrowed in concentration.

You

"Donnie, what the heck?"

"Why'd you tell everyone about my secret?"

"I can't believe you'd do that, I thought I could trust you."

"Don't talk to me"

"I'm so upset with you."

You shut your phone off and placed it next to you on the cushion, covering your head in your hands you sighed. "(Y/N), You ready? We're leaving to your grandparents now." Your guardian called out to you. Grabbing your phone you stood and grabbed your stuff, "Yeah, let's go."

Donnie finally looked at his phone an hour after you sent the texts. "(Y/N) sent me a lot of stuff an hour ago, shoot."

He quickly unlocked his phone and opened your texts. After he read them, he felt his heart drop and he winced. "Oh no.."

Donnie
"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I don't know why I told the others."

"Please (Y/N), I didn't mean to brake your trust."

"(Y/N)?"

"I'm sorry I swear"

He kept shooting you messages, desperate for a reply. You finally opened your phone, removing your glance from out of your cars window and reading his messages.

Donnie's eyes widened when he noticed you reading his messages. Three text bubbles appeared for a second before they stopped.

He waited, but didn't get a reply. He tried to text again but cursed to himself, "She blocked me.."

That night at your grandparents, you couldn't stop thinking about him. "Why'd he have to go and tell them.."

You shoved your face into a pillow and groaned.

────────────────────

A couple of days passed, and no word from Donnie. You eventually muted him on everything you had to ignore the messages from him.

It wasn't until one night when you heard a knock at your window. Assuming it was Mikey,
you opened the blinds, but it wasn't him, it was Donnie.

"Get out of here." You spoke flatly, harshly tugging the blinds shut. "(Y/N), can we talk, please?"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"But I have something to say to you, please, (Y/N)."

You sighed, turning around and letting him in. "Just make it quick." You snapped.

He flinched slightly, "R-Right.."

He cleared his throat, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, "I'm sorry for what I did. I never should have told the others about your secret. Especially after you trusted me with it, I don't know why I broke your trust like that."

You crossed your arms and turned away, "You really upset me, Donnie. I really thought I could trust you.."

He sighed, "I know, and I'm sorry. I promise I won't do something stupid like that again, I swear!"

You turned around and looked into his eyes, "...Fine. But it'll take me some time to regain my trust for you."

He sighed in relief, "Thank you, I won't let you down!"

You nodded, "You better not." You extended your arms out, motioning for him to hug you. He moved into you and wrapped his arms around you awkwardly, "I won't!"

────────────────────

i hope this was alright :0

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— i promise that my request box will be opened really soon. (probably a week or less !) but please come back and check to see if i've opened it so you can make a request 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding.