echoes - bayverse! donnie x gn! abused! reader

Echoes - Bayverse! Donnie x GN! Abused! Reader

────────────────────

Request- JacksonWilliams263

Request is- "Donnie finds out that his crush isn't in a safe living environment and tries to help."

⚠️ This chapter contains mentions of physical abuse, please don't read if you're upset with that ! ⚠️

────────────────────

You sighed, leaning against the barrier on your balcony as the screaming inside only got louder. You glanced back into the window and watched as your parents shouted to each other.

Wiping the blood from your nose, your eyes were cold and unfamiliar as you looked up at the stars.

It wasn't like this years ago, and you weren't sure how it even got like this. You stood at the sidelines as your parents argued, and whenever you tried to calm them down it only ended up bad for you.

When you heard glass start to shatter, you turned around and rushed inside. "Stop, dad!" You grabbed onto his arm desperately as your mother backed away.

He shoved you to the side angrily, "Stay outta it, kid!"

He grumbled to himself and grabbed his keys, without a word he slammed the door behind him and left the apartment. Sighing, you glanced at your mom who only frowned.

"Sorry, (Y/N)."

"It's fine."

It really wasn't, but you didn't want her to feel like it was her fault. "We'll leave soon, I promise. Just a bit longer, (Y/N)." She quietly spoke, turning away and walking down the hall to her room.

"..Uh, (Y/N)?"

You turned to your balcony in shock, "Don? When did you get here?"

The turtle quietly moved closer to you, "E-Erm, around the time you went back into your place? So not too long.." He said, "I saw you on your balcony and was gonna call you over, but, uh, you went back inside..."

You didn't reply, instead you hid your face in your hands, "Sorry you had to see and hear all that."

"You don't have to apologize for that, (Y/N)." Donnie rested his hand on your shoulder, "You should've told us, this is serious."

You shrugged, "I won't be here for much longer, it's just a matter of time until me and my mom leave."

Donnie frowned, "But still.."

It was quiet again until Donnie spoke up again, "I hate to see you getting hurt, especially by your dad! M-Maybe I can ask Master Splinter if you and your mom-"

You cut him off, "Trust me, she won't be able to handle that..sorry. I promise we're not here for much longer, we'll leave soon. I'll be fine."

Donnie shook his head, "Just...promise me that you'll try and stay safe as much as you can until you're able to leave. And if you have any injuries, come to me."

Your eyes watered up, "I don't wanna be a burden." You voice was shaky as you spoke, you tried your best to hold in your tears but they finally spilled out.

"Wha-?! You'd never be a burden, (Y/N)! I care for you, so much."

You moved in closer to him and wrapped your arms around him, "Thanks, Don."

"Of course, (Y/N)."

────────────────────

sorry for the long wait. hope this was alright. i tried to come up with something to the best of my ability because you didn't give me anything to go off on lol.

requests: CLOSED! i am currently NOT taking requests. if i have already accepted to
do your request from earlier, i am working on it now.
— i promise that my request box will be opened really soon. (probably a week or less !) but please come back and check to see if i've opened it so you can make a request 💗 you can either check on recent chapters, or in the description of this book. thank you for understanding