rough shell but a soft heart - rise! shy! raph x reader

Rough Shell but a Soft Heart - Rise! Shy! Raph x Reader

────────────────────

" Raph has a crush on (Y/N), but he's way too shy to confess. "

────────────────────

"Hey Raph!" You smiled, sitting down next to him on a rooftop. The red masked turtle watched you as you sat, and smiled shyly. "H-hey, (Y/N)! H-How are y-you?"

You smiled, "I'm okay. And you? I heard your mission yesterday was kinda stressful."

Raph let out a groan, "I told them, don't eat poison."

You laughed, Raph began to blush at the sound. His green face turning into the same color as his mask, to you it looked like he was blending into his mask.

"S-so uh, how was school?" Raph began to twiddle his large thumbs. "Oh! It was great! I surprisingly passed my history exam, so that's good."

Raph nodded, "Good job."

"Thanks." You smiled. The two of you sunk into quietness. It felt a bit awkward due to the fact that Raph looked like he was about to pass out.

"Raph, are you okay..?" You frowned, placing a hand on the back of his shell.

"UH, (Y/N)-"

Raph suddenly stood up, towering over you.

You stood up, "Yes? What's wrong?" You were beginning to feel even more concerned now. Raphael wasn't acting like his usual self.

"I LIKE YOU OKAY THAT'S ALL BYE." He screamed in your face before running off, probably waking up half of the people who were trying to sleep.

You smiled, "Raph..you big goof.." You let out a chuckle before following him back to the lair.

────────────────────

It's short, but I just wanna say that I love Raph : ) he is such a baby.