Chapter 13

(A/N: Here's the update you all long-awaited for. This is my longest chapter yet with 1867 words. Thank you all for 1.4K reads!! That's crazy!! I love and appreciate everyone reading my story! Now please enjoy the story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

Luke's POV

It's been a few days since Nashi, Storm, Gale, Rosemary, and Skylar have disappeared and everyone in the guild has been on edge. Aunt Wendy has been feeling uneasy and everyone has been like walking eggshells around her. My mom, Aunt Levy, and Juvia and have been worried sick about their children. And Aunt Erza is trying to keep a strong face for everyone too and is hoping to keep some people reassured but you can tell she's also worried. Uncle Laxus has been super stressed trying to find out what happened to the 5 missing kids.

Us siblings aren't doing any better either. Sylvia won't leave Rin alone thinking he's gonna disappear on her too. Rin has been kinda depressed because he misses Rosemary. Me and Reiki have been staying together also. We started dating a while ago but we're keeping it a secret since the timing isn't perfect. But we've been helping each other keep calm. I've been staying at his apartment since we started dating too and we've been telling my parents that we're helping each other out because of Rosemary and Nashi. Nova has also been taking this hard too. She misses Gale so much. She's been lonely and sad. It makes you sad too. She sometimes goes out for a while and cries in secret thinking we don't know but we just let her do her own thing because we honestly don't know what to do to cheer her or anybody up.

I was sitting at a booth seat in the guild with Reiki next to me and the twins in front of us. Nova was helping her mom out at the bar with a sad expression on her face. We weren't really having the best time just kind of staying together so we don't lose each other either. We were talking about nothing when my phone buzzed. Reiki looked at me because he felt the buzz since he was holding my hand under the table and the twins just gave me a confused look since they didn't know what was going on. I took out my phone to check who texted me, ignoring the 3 sets of eyes on me.

When I looked at my phone all I did was a gasp and start tearing up, grabbing the attention of the three and Nova who was bringing us our drinks we asked for.

"Hey? What is it? Why are you crying, Luke?" Reiki asked me with a lot of concern

"She texted me!" I shouted causing me to cry even more and grabbing the attention of a lot more people in the guild

"Who did?" Sylvia asked

"N Nashi." I stuttered trying to talk between my tears

"NASHI!!" Reiki, Nova, Rin, and Sylvia yelled at the same time causing the whole guild to become silent and start looking towards us and listening to our conversation

"WAIT!! What about your sister!?!" my mom asked me basically yelling. By this point, my tears were stopping

"She texted me," I replied back to her

"What did she say!" she asked again

"Um, she just said, "Hey Luke can you see this text?". I replied back again

"Well hurry up and text her back and ask her where the hell the 5 of them disappeared to!!!!" My mom yelled at me

"Ok, ok I will," I said starting to text her back

(A/N: Nashi is bold and Luke is normal font)

Nashi and Luke's texts

Nashi wth!! Where are you and the others and why the heck wouldn't I be able to see your text