Chapter 2

(A/N: hope you enjoy today's chapter)

Storm's POV

As I entered the guild, I saw Nashi sitting at the bar with my sister, Rosemary and Nova. I decided to walk up to them. I heard them talking about Nashi and someone being a cute couple. The thought of Nashi dating someone made my blood boil. I wonder why though? It's not like I like her or something. Yeah, of course not. She's my best friend. Yes I love her but as a friend nothing else. I love plenty of things about her like when she's nervous she looks down at her feet. The smell of her cherry blossom hair. How she hates riding trains because of her motion sickness. Or how perfectly her hand fits in mine. WAIT. What am I saying. I need to stop thinking about this, it isn't normal for friends to think about each other this way. Do I like Nashi? I don't know, I'll ask Gale about it later. As I finally approached the girls, I asked them a question.

"Who's not as cute of a couple as Nova and Gale?" I asked

"Storm!" she yelled as she jumped a little from her seat.

"You startled me" she said nervously as she took a sip of her milkshake avoiding answering my question.

"Well you gonna answer my question silly" I said while looking at her

She started turning red and it kinda worried me, it looked like she was trying to talk but nothing came out of her mouth.

I put my hand on her forehead to see if she had a fever but she seemed normal.

"Are you ok Nash, your face is really red. I hope you aren't coming down with a fever." I said still having my hand on her forehead

"I'm perfectly fine, let's just go choose a job" she said to me as she grabbed my hand and started walking to the request board. As we walked away I could hear Sylvia, Nova and Rosemary giggling behind us. I think then she realized she was still holding my hand then quickly let go. She turned her face away but I could tell she was blushing.

"What was that all about?" I asked her and stopped walking

She soon stopped too and said, "Nothing."

Before I could say anything else to her I heard someone yell my name.

"STORM!!!!!!" yelled a very angry blonde

"What do you want, idiot?" I said to him

"Where you just holding my sister's have you perv!" he yelled at me

"So what if I did, you got a problem with that blondie." I said to him

We were about to punch each other when I felt a dark aura behind us.

"STORM, LUKE, do I hear arguing?" said Reiki in a frightening voice

"No!' me and Nash said in unison as we both put our arms around each other

"Good," he said in a satisfied voice

"By the way Storm you clothes" he said to rather annoyed

"OH WHAT! When did that happen! I yelled shocked and started to put them back on. I could hear Nashi giggling, I blushed and smiled at the sound of it, it seems to always have that effect on me.

"I'm going to look for a job for us to do, ok." Nashi said to me

"Ok." I replied to her and started walking to Gale.

Luke POV

When I walked into the guild I saw that Storm was holding my sweet innocent baby sister's hand and walked up to him to give him a piece of my mind. But before I could even hurt him we were stopped by a scary aura. Knowing it was Reiki's I played it off as if me and that perv were friends. He seemed satisfied with our answer and left it at that. Then told the Ice Princess that he was in his underwear again. And he reacted like he always did then walked away.

"You look very handsome today Lukie." Reiki said to me in a teasingly way

"What!" I said to him my face turning red putting Rosemary's hair to shame.

"Relax Luke, I'm just joking with ya silly." he said to me laughing a little

"Well, I don't like your jokes." I said puffing out my cheeks which were still red.

"I know you don't but your reactions are just so cute I can't help myself." he said to he smiling and I just started blushing harder because of it

He is so annoying. Why does he always pick on me? And why do I still like him? Nashi says he picks on me because he likes me but I honestly think he does it just so he could get a laugh. But I have to admit his laugh is so hot.

I was pulled out of my train of thought when I heard Rin yell at us from where he was sitting with Rose, Nova, Gale, Storm, and Sylvia.

"Get a room you two!" he yelled

"Shut up Rin before I tell you know who about your little crush!" I yelled right back at him

He didn't respond; he just sat there blushing while everyone that was with him started laughing. Me and Reiki then decided to join them at their table.

Rosemary's POV

When Luke said he'd tell Rin's crush who she is, I knew he was talking about me. I've known about Rin's crush on me for about a month now. I overheard him talking with Gale and Storm one day about how he wanted to tell me how he felt and how he was going to do it tomorrow. But it never happened, he tried to but he asked me for a pen instead. I never told him I knew because I want to see how long it takes him to finally tell me. The girls know that I knew too. They also know about how I like him too. Now where all just waiting on Rin to finally tell me how he feels about me.

We were all talking about random things when Nashi came up to us.

"Ok, I finally found the perfect job for us, let's go!" she said as she motioned for me, Storm and Gale.

So then the four of us said our goodbyes to our friends and walked out of the guild and was making our way to the train station.

(A/N: And that's the end of the chapter hope you enjoyed, bye)