Chapter 16

⚠️*Smut Warning*⚠️

Also, this is my first time writing smut so it may not be that great and I wouldn't mind constructive criticism and tell me if you spot and grammar errors

--------------------------------------------------------

"Storm I want you, all of you. I said to him between the kisses

"Me too Nash."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

There the two were. Sitting in the dark, the only source of light was the moonlight coming from the window by the bed. Storm was sitting up against the headboard of the bed and Nashi was straddled on Storm's lap. They were kissing each other, and with each passing minute, the kiss was becoming more messier and needier. They wanted each other so desperately.

When they finally stopped to take a break they looked at each other and they could see the lust in the other's eyes. Like they've been wanting each other for years.

"Nash are you sure about this? I'm not going to force you." he asked her

"Just shut up and kiss me again." she responded and kissed him again. She was grinding on him roughly and could feel the bulge in his pants getting bigger.

Storm then slowly took off her shirt making sure not to mess this moment up. Now both were just in their underwear. Storm gently pushed Nashi down so he was now on top of her and she was under him. Storm started kissing Nashi's neck, leaving behind hickeys. As he started going lower down her neck and stopped when he reached her left breast. He started sucking her nipple. This made Nashi a moaning mess underneath him.

"You like this baby~" he whispered seductively in her ear

"Hmm~ More Stormy~" was all she could say between her moans

"Whatever you want Love, but only if you can make me feel as good I'm making you feel." he said as he slowly sat up

Nashi knowing what he meant pushed Storm so he was sitting up against the headboard again but this time her on her knees slowly kissing above his v line in a teasing manner.

"Nash stop teasing~" he wined

Nashi slowly pulled down his boxers. She was instantly hit in the face with his hard member. She looked at it with a little fear in her eyes. She knew that he was packing but didn't realize it'd be that big. He noticed the fear in her eyes and tried to reassure her.

"Hey, it's fine. We'll take things slowly and you'll tell me when it hurts ok?" he asked her and she simply nodded and continued

First, she started licking the sides of his hard member, earning a low moan come from him. This gave her more confidence, she put her mouth at the tip and started bobbing her head. Her actions making Storm's moans louder and frequent.

"That feels so good baby~" he said as he tilted his head back a little

He then grabbed Nashi's head. With his fist full of hair pushed her head down causing her to gag. She started sucking harder and faster. Storm started to feel a warm sensation forming in his stomach. Knowing what it was he tried to give Nashi a warning.

"Nash- hmm, I'm- gonna. Ahhh!" he yelled before he could warn her.

When he looked down at her and saw that she had swallowed the cum. She then wiped the remaining cum dripping off her chin and licked it seductively and looked back at Storm.

"You did so good baby. Now let me give you your reward." he then hovered above her and kissed her.

He began kissing down her neck stopping at her right breast this time and massaged the left one with his free arm.

"Stormy~" Nashi wined signaling she wanted him to stop teasing and wanting more

He started kissing down into her inner thigh, leaving more marks that only his eyes were allowed to see. He gradually made his way towards her clit then stopped. He looked up at her, their eyes meeting, and as if asking if he could continue with his eyes she just nods telling him to continue.

He quickly put on the condom from earlier and then aligned his cock with her clit and looked up at her one more time and asked for permission with his eyes and again she nodded knowing what he was asking.

"Tell me if it hurts too much and you want me to stop, ok?" he asked her and again all she did was a nod

He then slowly entered her. When his member was all the way in he stopped and when he looked up at her, he saw the small tears coming from her eyes and waited for her breathing to calm a little before continuing.

"It's ok. You can start moving now."

And with that, he started slowly moving. His thrust at first was weak, one because he didn't want to hurt her too much, and second because this is his first time and this is a whole new experience for him and he wasn't completely sure how he should go about doing this.

Once he got the hang of things his thrust got faster and harder. The sound of her moans driving him crazy. As soon as he found her sweet spot she let out an ungodly scream.

"AHH!! Stormy more~ Faster!~" she screamed. Her scream was like music to his ears and he started going faster and harder hitting the same spot.

Nashi could feel herself about to come and was at her limit.

"Stormy~ I'm gonna-" but before she could finish he interrupted her

"Yeah baby I know me too." he said and continued thrusting but it got more and more sloppier. And then finally he got in one more big thrust before they both came. Storm then pulled out and fell right beside him. They both looked at each other and just smiled and looked into each other's eyes waiting to catch their breath.

"That... was.... amazing." Nashi said laid her head on Storm's chest

'Yeah... it was." Storm said back, grabbing her waist and cuddled up next to her trying to get comfortable.

They both eventually fell asleep in each other's arms in complete content and happiness.

---------------------------------------------

Ok, so that's the end of the chapter!

This was my first time writing smut so let me know how y'all thought about it.

The story is basically over and I just need to wrap it up. I have 4 stories in the making right now and I'll have you all vote on which one you want me to start publishing first.

Hope y'all have a great day.