Chapter 1

(A/N: Ok, here is the first chapter of the story. Sorry for the late update I've been preoccupied. Reminder that i do NOT own any of the characters just the story plot. This is also my first story so be kind please.)

Nashi's POV

As I opened my eyes, I smelled something delicious coming from downstairs. Knowing it was my mother's cooking I rushed out of bed to hurry and try to get some food before my brother and dad eat it all without me. I hurried and got out of bed then brushed my teeth, changed into clothes that aren't my pajamas. I wore a blue tank top with black ripped jeans. I brushed out my long cherry blossom pink hair, and decided to leave it down. As I finished I ran down the stairs but I guess I got a little excited because I tripped and fell down the stairs.

Luke's POV

I was eating my mother's delicious pancakes, when I heard a loud boom from the stairs. I turned and saw my little sister had fallen down the stairs.

"Ow!" My sister said as she continued to walk to us.

"Good morning Nashi." Said my mother as she continued to flip the pancake she was making.

"Of course you'd fall down the stairs this early in the morning. Baka." I said to my sister as I took another bite of my breakfast.

She ignored me and started a conversation with our mother. I then continued to eat my breakfast in peace.

Lucy's POV

"Hey mom, where's dad?" My daughter asked me as she started to take some pancakes from the very big stack I made.

"Still asleep. He stayed at the guild until really late last night so I'm letting him sleep in a little." I responded to her.

"Ok." she said back to me

"Mom, I'm going on a job today." she said

"Alone?" I asked

"No, I'm going with Storm, Rose, and Gale." She answered

"Oh ok honey" I said to her

"Try not destroying anything while your gone" my son said to my daughter

"I'll try but I won't make any promises." Nashi said to Luke

Before he could say anything back at her we heard a boom coming from the stairs, again.

Nashi's POV

"Good morning dad," I said, not looking back to know it was him.

"Morning family," he said, giving us his signature grin.

"Well I'm off to the guild, see you guys later and don't forget I might come home late." I said as I was waking to the door.

I walked into the guild and immediately walked to the bar to look for Nova. I started walking and I was attacked and fell to the ground.

"NASHIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Sylvia at me as we were both now on the floor.

"Yes, Sylvia." I said to her

"Good morning" she said to me in the most sweetest tone as if she didn't just attacked me and fell to the ground

"Morning Syl" I said to her as I got up and helped her up as well and then we started walking to the bar.

Sylvia POV

I was waiting for my dear future sister in law to come into the guild so I could attack her with my famous hugs. I know she loves me so much.

Then I heard the guild doors open and saw it was Nashi and ran up to her and hugged her and told her good morning. She then helped me up off the ground and also said good morning to me. We started walking to the bar then took a seat. We started talking about random things until Nova decided to grace us with her presence.

Nashi's POV

"Hello ladies" Nova said as she approached us.

"Hello" I said to her

"So Nashi," she started saying as she bent down and placed her elbows on the counter and put her hand on her chin.

"When are you going to tell a certain someone about your feelings for them?" she asked. As she said that Sylvia also looked very intrigued and also look at me as intensely as Nova was.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like anyone. And if I did, wouldn't you think I'd tell you guys about it" I said as I took a sip from my milkshake.

Before Nova could say what she was about to say Rosemary walked up to us and asked what we were talking about.

"Oh just about how Nashi has feelings about Storm but won't admit it." Nova said smirking at me

"Oh how very interesting, you guys would make a cute couple" Rosemary said to me also smirking

"You guys might be very cute together but not as cute as Gale and me" said Nova looking at us

We were laughing at what she said until we heard someone ask us a question

"Who's not as cute of a couple as Nova and Gale?" asked the one person I didn't want to ask that question

"Storm!" I said as I jumped a little from the question he asked.

"You startled me" I said nervously as I took a sip of my milkshake so I could avoid answering his question.

"Well you gonna answer my question silly" he said while looking at me

I started blushing like crazy and the worst part was I couldn't say anything. Everytime i try to say something, no words come out, causing my face to turn more red.

He looked at me worriedly the put his hand on my forehead

"Are you ok Nash, your face is really red. I hope you aren't coming down with a fever." He said still having it hand to my forehead

"I'm perfectly fine, let's just go choose a job" I said to him as I grabbed his hand and started walking to the request board. As we walked away I could hear the girls giggling behind up. I realized I was holding his hand then quickly let go and started blushing like crazy.

(A/N: Italics mean the characters are thinking. So it's all in their head, no one can hear it.)

What's going on with me? Why couldn't I talk to him back? I mean he's my best friend, I could always talk to him. Do I like him? What! No way it's Storm, my FRIEND. Then why am I feeling this way? And why did I feel so sad when I let go of his hand? UGHHHH! Nova's getting inside of my head!!

A/N: Well that's the end of chapter one hope you enjoyed :)