Chapter 5

Adam started skating towards Y/N. He caught up to her and held her just like he did with Reiki.

"NO!" Reiki yelled out

"f*ck.." Y/N whispered

"Listen to me carefully. Your little friend will never love you. And only I can do the love hug" Adam whispered in her ear.

Y/N was affected by the words "...will never love you". She started skating slowly while looking down...skating backwards.

Adam chuckled and continued to skate forwards.

"OI!" someone yelled out as they were pushed down to the ground

Y/N turned around and saw Reiki running towards her.

"..Reiki..." Y/N whispered

Reiki caught up to her, trying to catch his breath and told her,

"Y/N..as much as I don't want you to skate Adam..You have to beat him.."

"I cant.."

"Why not? What did he say to you?"

Y/N stood there in silence.

"C'MON TELL ME!"

"Why should I? Are you only caring for me because you feel sorry for me?"

"Why would I feel sorry for you? I actually care about you...I love you Y/N.."

Y/N looked up at him and blushed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Really..?"

"Yeah!" Reiki said as he smiled at her

Y/N looked down while smiling.

"C'MON! GO BEAT ADAM! For me" Reiki said as he was smiling

Y/N nodded and started skating quickly while Reiki ran back to the crowd.

"LOOK! SHE'S SKATING AGAIN!" someone yelled out while pointing to the big screen.

"NO WAY!" someone yelled

"Can she really beat Adam?" someone else said

"CMON BEAT ADAM!" someone yelled out

"Hm?" Adam said while skating. He turned around and saw Y/N skating towards him. Adam chuckled and skated faster.

"Tch" Y/N said

"You really think you can beat me? I AM ADAM! I'M UNDEFEATABLE!" Adam yelled out.

Y/N skated closer to Adam and held him, just like he did to her.

"What is she doing?.." someone said

"Reiki.." Langa said.

"Don't worry. She can do it" Reiki said as he looked at Langa and smiled.

Langa smiled and nodded his head.

Reiki: I hope..

Adam blushed a bit but quickly hid it. Y/N whispered something in his ear that affected him so much. More than Y/N. He fell down and got really angry as Y/N skated to the finish line.

"SHE'S ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE!" someone yelled out

"LET'S GO!" someone yelled as the crowd ran to the finish line.

"No way..Is she actually going to win?" Miya questioned.

Adam quickly got up and skated quickly.

"NO WAY YOU CAN WIN! I AM ADAM!" Adam yelled out

"But I'm...Y/N" She whispered as she smirked

Adam: My reputation will be ruined

Adam thought with an angry expression.

Authors Note: I COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK TO POST THIS CHAPTER! I think y'all will like the next chapter coming soon ;)