Chapter 7

"If you would be my girlfriend?.."

Y/N was shocked by the question,

"I..can't.."

"Eh? W-why not?"

"You know that huge competition that takes place at different places each year?"

"Yea, what about it?.."

"...I was offered a spot to compete in it.."

"WHAT! THAT'S GREAT NEWS Y/N!"

Y/N nodded her head.

"But that still doesn't explain why you can't be my girlfriend.."

"..It'll mess up my skating..Plus, long distance relationships never work.."

"..But, is the competition going to be held here in Japan?.."

"..I'm afraid not..It's going to be in a place called California"

"That's..so far away."

"I know..I'm truly sorry Reiki.." Y/N said as she got her bag and walked out of there quickly while fighting back tears.

Reiki was devastated and just sat there, thinking about Y/N..

A few days later

Ever since that day, Y/N and Reiki haven't been speaking to each other. They have both been trying to avoid each other.

During lunch, Langa asked

"Reiki, you never told me how it went with that girl. Speaking of her, I didn't see her today."

Reiki froze for a bit. He didn't even want to think of her. He was happy for Y/N. He was happy. But..he couldn't show it. It feels like something is blocking him from expressing his happiness. But, he tries to stay happy.

"Ah, I haven't spoken to her since that day. Maybe she has something going on"

"Well call and ask her"

"Maybe. Hey do you want to hang out later today?"

"But isn't there "S" today?"

"Yea but it's going to rain."

"Oh, then sure"

Reiki smiled and continued to eat his lunch.

Y/N who was laying on her bed, decided to skip school. She already had enough stress on her back due to the competition. She didn't want to add more stress. Y/N got up and grabbed her skateboard and went to the skate park.

Luckily, no one was there. She began skating to practice for the competition.

3 hours later, Y/N was drained of energy. She had fallen many times so her arms, legs, and face were bruised. She had a few cuts on her arm and legs. She was bleeding. Y/N tried to stand up and go home but her legs were so weak that when he stood up, he automatically fell back down.

"Damn It.." Y/N said while hitting the cement ground

"..Need help?" a voice asked

Y/N looked up and saw Reiki with his head turned away, hesitating to look at her.

"No I don't"

"But you can't-"

"I can walk home by myself."

Y/N responded while getting up. She pushed Reiki to the side and continued walking home. Struggling, Y/N was halfway home.

"Cmon-"

Y/N fell on the ground again. She decided to give up. She was considering calling Reiki but she couldn't. Then, she felt someone picking her up. Y/N was scared that she was getting kidnapped. But..when she looked up, it was Reiki.

"What are you doing here?.." Y/N said while looking away

"I followed you"

"Why would you-"

"Because I love you Y/N.."

Y/N didn't say anything and they just walked in silence.

"Where do you live?" Reiki asked

"Down the block." Y/N responded

A few minutes later, they arrived at Y/N's house.

"Thanks..You can let me down now." Y/N said

"Where are your keys?"

"In my left poc-"

Reiki reached into her left pocket and got her keys. He unlocked the door and went inside. He closed the door and,

"Where's your room?" Reiki asked

"Upstairs to the left.."

Reiki went upstairs, took a left, and walked into Y/N's room. He laid her down on her bed and took out a few bandages out of his pocket and put them over her wounds.

"Thanks.."

"No problem."

Y/N nodded her head as they stood there in silence.

"Well uh, I better get going." Reiki told her.

"Yeah..bye Reiki."

"Mhm" he responded as he waved bye to her and left.

Y/N sighed and fell asleep.

Authors Note: What a juicy story I have written. Anyways, the story is almost finished. I think about 3 chapters left and then the story ends. When I finish this story, I will be asking you guys if you want a book 2. I'll even consider making short lemon stories for the, ahem, you know, people. But that's in the future. Until next time, Bye! <3