Ending #2

....."Ah there he is" Reiki said as he opened the door.

@KierceZoldyck: "Plot twist it's a shooter blasting "Big Gangsta-Kevin Gates" he holds his gun up ultimately scaring the piss out of Reki. The shooter starts talking saying "I came from the gutta! I had up make it up to where I am!" He aims the gun at Reki. Y/N almost pisses herself but moves the kids in front as a shield slowly. The song continues playing and at the best part "Langa Jr." stands up and says "BITCH IM A BIG GANSTA" and continues that. "No that is not right that's bad!" Y/N 'scolds' "I don't give a fuck. Hit me with your skateboard if you must!" LJ yells.

"I like this kid it's crazy." The shooter says about to pull the trigger on Roxie. Y/N grabs the skateboard and smacks the shooter across the head. Shooter dies and the entire family has to bury the body. BUT halfway through all of this shit Langa had appeared. Langa helps hide the body and now we all have a secret. Suddenly we're the pretty little liars.The kids end up using that as blackmail and we never get to live a normal life. Lol the end."

A/n: Haha! I LOVED THIS. As soon as I saw this I was like "wow. im making this the second ending". If you want to do the same, just comment your endings and ill consider putting them in here. But I loved this lol. Credits to:  @KierceZoldyck . :)