Chapter 8

A few months later

It was spring. Y/N and Reiki still haven't been talking to each other. They would ignore each other every time they ran into each other.

But ever since Y/N got that invitation, it has been all over the news.

"Local Skater Gets Invited to the Big Competition!!"

"Hey Reiki..did something happen between you and that girl?" Langa asked as they were walking down the hallway.

"No why?" Reiki lied.

"Well I don't see yall talking to each other. And I haven't seen yall together."

"Oh really? I didn't even notice." Reiki lied again.

"Reiki did some-"

"NOTHING HAPPENED!" Reiki yelled

Everyone turned their heads to Reiki.

"Sorry," Reiki said as he quickly walked outside.

"REIKI!" Langa shouted

Reiki ignored him and ran. He ran and ran and ran until he stopped at a beautiful cherry blossom tree. He sat down trying to catch his breath. His notification bell for his phone and then, that's when he froze.

"Local Skater is already at the airport, waiting for her plane. Good Luck! (Awesome mask by the way!)"

"I thought she was leaving next week!" Reiki said as he got up and went to the airport as fast as he could.

"CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"

"GOOD LUCK!

"AHH! PLEASE WIN!"

Y/N nodded and waved to the huge crowd there.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you leaving today? Isn't the competition next week?" one of the security guards asked

Y/N got a notepad out. She wrote on it and showed it to him.

I want to explore the area a bit more.

"But you'll have plenty of time after the competition is finished."

I know but I might consider living there, so I want to explore the area a bit more.

"Ah, makes sense"

Y/N nodded and went on her phone. The only reason that she decided to leave today was because...she thought that Reiki would come and see her.

Y/N: guess not..

"Maam, it's time to get on the plane." A security guard said.

Ah, I'll be right there. Give me a few minutes.

"No problem. Take your time. But we are going to have to leave soon."

Y/N nodded and waited a few minutes to see if Reiki would come.

"Maam, we have to go now"

Alright, I'm coming.

The security guard nodded and went away. Y/N walked towards the entrance until,

"WAIT!" a voice yelled

Authors Note: I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK.