EIGHT .

____

AS IM skipping back to the harem with happiness beaming off of me from just coming back from visiting Ahmed not paying attention to anything just too happy I accidentally bump into Kosem.

I take a deep breath in and mutter a quick 'sorry' and I try to walk away from her not wanting any fights but she pulls my arm stopping me in my tracks.

She smirks and lets go of my arm roughly, she takes a step closer to me and tucks my hair behind my ear. leaning in she takes a deep breath in, "I don't know what lies your telling the sultan to make him like you but I will find out and put an end to your foolish tricks!" She whisper-shouts in my ear.

I sigh and push Kosem away from me scoffing into a chuckle.

"Touch me again, and I'll put an end to your life, you idiot! And besides—" I step closer to her and softly pat her cheek, "Sultan Ahmed is infatuated with me, and I love him, so anything you say can't break us apart, " I smirk softly removing my hand from her cheek.

Kosem growls and pushes me to the ground making me hit my head, she climbs on top of my punching my face.

My vision starts to get blurry as I hear shouts and I feel Kosem getting pulled off my body.

All of sudden everything goes black...

____

My eyes flutter open and I see Cennet Kalfa, Handan Sultan, and the Sultan standing close talking.

"A-A, " I attempt I say something my throat hurts too much, "Ahmed–" my voice croaks, Cennet Kalfa looks at me and her eyes widen.

"Thank Allah!" She says happily pointing to me making Ahmed rush over to my side kissing my forehead.

I tap my throat gently, giving a sign that I need water.