EIGHTEEN .

I HAD BEEN SITTING down looking out the window as it rains heavily outside.

There has been little to no talk of the rebellion building up and thankfully the talk that was going on didn't reach the palace.

Ahmed doesn't know either which came off as a big surprise to me because I assumed that he'd already know but there has been no word from him about it in his letters. He only sends love to me and Miray.

Only myself Cennet Kalfa, and Mary Hatun, know about my pregnancy because I want to keep it a secret until I completely know that the dynasty is going to survive and be fine.

I have little influence with people in the palace but enough to order some people to set up the Aynalıkavak Pavilion, (A palace that Ahmed I built during his reign.)

Just in case because anything could happen at this point.

   I sigh beginning to get bored with just watching the rain.

I stand up fixing my gown a bit before walking over to Miray's infant cot. I lean down and kiss her forehead, and she giggles.

I smile and pick her up and swaying her softly in my arms, "my shining moon, soon enough you will be a big sister, " I say cheerfully.

Miray giggles into a yawn, I didn't expect much of a reaction I mean she is only a baby.

I brush her loose hair down with my finger, "my little angel, " I smile looking at her innocent face as I sit down with her in my arms.

Miray flaps her arms giggling, I smile kissing her chubby cheeks, "such a cheerful baby!" I chuckle happily.

  My attention goes from my daughter instantly when Murad Agha and Cennet Kalfa rush in with Mary, Hazel, and Hatice Hatun not too far behind them.

I quickly stand up from my seat with Miray in my arms tightly,  "What now?" I say annoyed by their presence when I was spending time with my daughter and they ruined a special moment once again.

"I'm sorry for the interruption Hatun but the rebellion is getting closer and closer to the Palace and the men are damaging villages and Handan Sultan has been informed about the rebellion and is ordering a lockdown," Murad explains at a very fast pace and by the time he's done speaking he's out of breath.

I hold Miray closer to my chest, "what! Doesn't Handan know that the rebellion is heading straight towards the palace!" I say frustratedly.

Cennet Kalfa sighs, "she is acting foolish as always Hatun, but the preparations you made for Aynalıkavak Pavilion are ready and we can set off soon, " Cennet Kalfa says.

I look at Hatice and gestured for her to take Miray out of my arms, she receives my signal and comes and grabs Miray softly swaying her in her arms.

"We'll wait till sunset to see if the rebellion gets bigger or more crazy and if so we'll all go together, " I say running my hands through my hair stressed out by the whole situation.

While my Ahmed is on the battlefield fighting infidels, traitors decided to go against his majesty and the entire Ottoman dynasty putting us all at risk.

"Don't stress the baby Hatun, we want you to have a peaceful and safe birth," Mary Hatun warns me.

I nod my head placing both of my hands on my belly, I then turn to look at Murad Agha, "keep me informed on what Handan Sultana is doing, " I say in a serious tone.

Murad Agha nods his head gently.

"We must be prepared for anything, I want daggers for each one of us, we must protect ourselves and the Ottoman dynasty since no one else has the guts, " I say truthfully.