S E V E N

*if you swipe you'll find their outfits and location I imagined while i wrote this:)*
the song adds a special effect also 

make sure to vote and commentif you're liking the book make sure to share it with your friends and social media:) 

Two whole weeks of saying fuck it. I like it. Makes you feel alive. It gives you adrenaline and anxiety, but once you do it; everything makes sense. No matter how many things we've done, my favorite one has to be reading on the beach.

I know what you're going to say. I hated reading two weeks ago and now I'm obsessed with it. I'm really not. I'm just obsessed with Archer reading to me. It's completely different.

I'm starting to like this whole book thing, but Archer can never find out. He'll tease me too much. But if I'm being honest, it calms me. And just like he said, I get to travel the world without moving my feet.

We came early to the park today. I mean it's seven in the morning and we want to plan our day.

"I want to do something Elizabeth," Archer tells me. He keeps me on my toes. I have to pull everything out of him since he enjoys talking in extremely short sentences.

"We can do a lot of things," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. Archer just tilted his head and pressed his lips together. "Whatever, care to explain?"

"It's a two-hour drive from here."

"Elaborate," I tell him. I don't mind a long drive, but that means a road trip and snacks and music.

"It's a surprise."

"Should I change?" I was wearing a white sundress with a few necklaces. The sleeves could be pulled down or over my shoulder. I had a white headband to go with my dress. Three rings and a few bracelets.

"Nop. Let's go." It couldn't be something that messy since he was only wearing a white and blue buttoned-up shirt with the top three buttons open and a pair of glasses hanging from the shirt. The short pants he was wearing complimented his outfit amazingly also. And his hair was tossed in such a way that I prayed that the wind wouldn't move it.

Please wind God, don't move it.

We got in the car and of course, I had to take the aux cord. This was a two-hour drive. I was going to make it fun.

He's going to hate this, I think to myself.

"Don't tell me you don't like Sofia the First theme song. It's superior."

"That's not music."

"Then what is?"

"Anything but that."

"Funny. Sofia the first is the best Disney Junior series." I've re-watched it twice already and now I'm sure it's going to be three times.

"I was kidding when I said you had the personality of a child, but right now you're proving me wrong." I scoffed and rested my elbow against the door.

"Disney has no age limit."

"No, but Disney Junior does. It's for little kids Elizabeth."

"I'm so making you watch the series with me later."

"Looking forward to it birdie."

"Birdie?" I asked confused at what he meant by that.

"Yes. Don't you want to be a bird?"

"Here I thought you were never paying attention to me." He didn't respond, instead, he tapped the wheel as he listened to the song playing. Style by Taylor Swift.