N I N E

*this is a two part chapter so I'll try and put the second part up today*
swipe to see the visuals described during the chapter
remember to vote, comment, and share with you're friends if you're liking the story!

"I feel like we should crash a wedding. Always wanted to do that. Like when they ask if anyone objects and we'll come out of our seats and scream 'yes'. Then everyone gets confused and they ask who we are and we just run away." I said doing all types of hand gestures as I spoke.

"Why would we do that? We could ruin their wedding." I mean he was a bit correct, but at the same time we were adding a little bit of spice to it. Right?

"You make it sound like we're robbing a bank. Wait, that sounds like a good idea. But when you put it like that then yes, we might ruin it."

"How many do you want Elizabeth?" Archer was making fluffy chocolate pancakes. I stayed in one of the guest bedrooms last night and his sister lent me some clothes. His kitchen was the size of my parents room and maybe even bigger. Big white cabinets surrounded the big open floor. I was sitting in the kitchen island watching Archer cook.

As soon as I came down, there was a cup of chocolate milk ready for me and to say I deeply appreciated him for that would be an understatement. As far as I remembered, I've drank a cup of milk every morning.

Calcium people. How do you think I'm so strong. Calcium.

"Two would be fine. But going back to the wedding, maybe we can crash the wedding party. Hang out as long as we can until we get caught."

"Why would we do that?" I rolled my eyes. It was like he was refusing the same question over and over again. No more like he forgot what our plan for this whole summer was. I was about to actually slap him.

"Because it's an excuse to dress up fancy and look pretty."

"You always look pretty Elizabeth." His eyes widened as he realized what he had just said and I felt as the milk I was drinking was about to come out through my eyes.

Isn't there an episode of ICarly that something like that happens. Pretty sure it was Gibby.

"How are we going to find a wedding party on such short notice?" He asked, trying to change the conversation and ignore what he said.

I, however, couldn't forget. It made me feel things when he commented on my appearance.

"We go through wedding venues around the area. Come on we live in California. There's a bunch here."

"Eat." He handed me the pancakes. He added strawberries and a bit of nutella and whip creme. With all the ingredients he made a smiley face on the pancake. The fact that he didn't say anything about the venues let me know we were going to crash a wedding and that made me happy.

Archer wasn't a very talkative person unless it was something he deeply cared about like art, books, or his grandad. I didn't mind his lack of words, I was content with having a friend I could do random shit with. He was fun to be around.

"Cute." I said as I took a bite. "Shit this is good."

"Elizabeth."

"Sorry brownie. They're really good. Thank you." A small tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

"Glad you liked them."

"Is there any specific reason you hate it when I curse?" I asked, taking another bite from my stack of pancakes.

"My grandfather always said that there's so many beautiful words in the english language and you choose to use the ugly ones."

"What the fuckery?" He raised his eyebrows and gave me a questionable look. "Well you said I use ugly words, so I turned fuck into a pretty word. Archer Luca I present to you the new and improved word called fuckery."