E I G H T E E N

Sitting on Archer's lap, my knees on both sides of his hips allowed me to cage him in. I was able to see every single beautiful detail belonging to his face. His hands were inside my shirt very close to the hem of my pants. His fingertips were drawing small circles sending my body to full on mush. He would draw different shapes sometimes and would move around my stomach trying to memorize every inch of it.

"It will just be light makeup, nothing fancy." I was currently trying to convince Archer to let me do his make-up. Clearly I was losing this fight, but soon he would be convinced.

"Ha! I know you baby. I said nothing fancy when I took you to dinner a week ago, and you showed up in a long dress, full face makeup, and curls. Did you look gorgeous? Absolutely, but was it simple, heck not."

"Hey! I didn't know what you meant by nothing fancy. It was very misleading. Now, makeup time. I'll keep it simple."

And it really was very misleading. Nothing fancy can mean a lot of things varying from casual to semi casual to casual elegant to elegant to fancy. See? Very misleading.

"No. You'll turn me into the next, I don't know,clown."

"You are no fun." I said placing a kiss on his lips each time I said a word. But that was false. This summer I realized Archer was the opposite of not fun. He usually came up with the ideas of what we were going to do and he was always ready for the next adventure. He just didn't really mention it.

"Fine. Just keep it simple." He said with a straight face, but I could tell he was trying to hide his smile. I took my bag sitting next to me and started looking for my primer. I applied some and said it smelled like strawberries.

"This is concealer. I'm not going to apply on to you because I don't want to waste it on you."

Concealer is no joke and it's expensive as hell. Wait no. As hellery? That sounds like celery. Hellequente sounds fancier.

"What do you mean waste it on me baby?" He formed a small pout on his lips before he started tickling me.

"Hey! Stop that." I grabbed his hands and he forced himself up letting my hands go, but wrapping then around my waist. I threw my hands around his neck as he placed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and no matter what, he always treated me with gentleness. Having his lips against mine was a different type of feeling I could never explain. It was the kiss people long for and once they have it, they never want to stop because it makes sense. Archer and I made sense. We were the last pieces of a puzzle waiting to be placed to create the biggest masterpiece.

"Small detour. No let's go back to make-up." Archer said which was a bit surprising considering how much he didn't want me doing his make-up.

"I knew you were excited for this."

I spent almost an hour playing with different colors and shades. I ended up doing some smokey eyes with silver glitter, lots of mascara making Archer's eyes pope, and, yep you guessed it, red lips. One thing, Archer could be impatient and would sometimes start kissing or stroking his hands against my thighs. I loved his hands. They were hard and rough, but whenever he touched me, they turned into silk and his eyes would turn soft and my heart would melt.

"I did pretty good." I said handing him a small sized mirror.

"I'm hot." Archer ran a hair through his hair. He puckered his red lips asking for a kiss, but I wasn't going to let him ruin the make-up I spent my precious time with.

"Way to get cocky, brownie." This got another smile from him. His smile was something else. It was sweet and wholesome, just like him.

"Can you take it off?"

"I worked hard on that." I crossed my arms around my chest.

"I'll take you out for ice cream." He placed his hands on my crossed ones.

"Now you're getting somewhere. I'll be back, let me get the wipes." I ran to my room grabbing a few wipes then going back to the couch where Archer was sitting looking at all the makeup materials I used. I sat the same way I was before. I ran my hand through his soft brown hair and then my fingers through his eyebrows. He placed his hands on the back of my thighs.

"Did you know that in Peter Pan, he was taking all the children to heaven." Archer said as I gently took off the make-up I applied not wanting to hurt him.

"Don't ruin the movie for me."

"I'm not kidding, baby. He was." Maybe he was, but I'm a child when it comes to Disney and I don't need Archer ruining the movie for me.

"Well all the characters in Winnie the Pooh represent a mental disorder."

"I know."

"You're like a walking encyclopedia." I sarcastically, but it was true. Archer's brain held more information than an actual encyclopedia would.

"Look at that Elizabeth, a sense of humor." I rolled my eyes running the wipe through his face making sure I took everything out.

"Did you end up checking out the playlist I sent you last night?" He asked as he drew shapes with his fingers on my legs. I had received a playlist from him titled: you make me want to learn how to fly and I thought it was the sweetest thing ever.

"I did and I loved it. Thank you." It consisted of different artists and bands from Ed Sheeran to Taylor Swift to Beach Bunny and One Direction. Basically the best artist ever.

"No biggie." He licked his lips and then said in a very low tone. "They reminded me of you." His cheeks were soon pink and his eyes weren't meeting mine.

"Yeah?" I said tracing his face.

"You're perfect you know that right?" I pushed his shirt up, revealing his stomach. I placed my hands on his skin causing his breath to hitch. Just like he did to me, I drew little shapes on him; more specifically little hearts.

"You think so?" I asked him.

"I know so Elizabeth." I leaned in and pressed my lips on his. Nothing much, just soft strokes between us. I placed my head on the crock of his neck taking in his smell. Archer wrapped his hands around my back, holding me tight. He never wanted to let me go, and I never wanted to let him go.

We both needed each other and I questioned myself how we survived almost two months without kissing and constantly touching each other. He was perfect. He was all mine and all I wanted to do was kiss him until I couldn't stop.

That summer Archer Luca became my new addiction and I just couldn't get enough of him.

a/n

can we all agree their love language is physical touch
I love them